Cruise for the later drive up to Dunnville saturday?

for the non-drivers…

I’m thinking we set up a nice second cruise up to Dunnville for those of us just registered to spectate and eat.

maybe Mighty at 9am? leave by 9:45ish to arrive at the track by 11 or so?

who is in?

I’m in

hmm, I’m not registered yet

ill be durr

Yes you are. :ham:

I thought the point of no cruise was so that we don’t get question coming over as a group.

EDIT: Being a part of the filmed cruise FTW!

well, we COULD follow the same procedure and meet at Wal Mart over the border…

I wanted to be part of the filmed cruise but dont think i can bring myself to get up at 6am for it.

yea fuck that

well maybe i will have to reconsider to be in the filmed cruise :wink:

bumping this up, as it hasnt had much attention lol. looks like so far its me and paul only.

I plan on going later then the early crew.

Late cruise is weak, common and be in the filmed one, lol

same here

i know 3 or 4 of us are goin from swerve…close to the 90 entrance…we were thinkin about leaving around 10ish or so…i know letitroll has been talking to psphinx about it, so idk…if anyone else is down shoot letitroll a PM and tell him you’re down to go…

Be at Swerve at 10. Leaving at 10:15.

you and stairs can cruise up with skunk and micah and a couple of other people, we will actually be leaving a little later, from walker center as well

wrd…i sent them a PM sean…along with you.

gave them the details.

Just want to add that even if you’re going up with a group make sure each car has good directions. It’s very easy to get separated from the group at the border.

And really watch your speed. Ontario is on a major speeding crackdown.

word, good advice.

People got lost on the day of the photoshoot and we didn’t leave buffalo haha.

I’m not sure if I’ll cruise with this group, or go early. Still figuring things out.

Viper and I got separated on a group run to Dunnville last year. I had directions but missed a turn and we still got lost. Made it just in time for the drivers meeting after stopping at some farm and asking for directions. :slight_smile: