Cruise Night's....

some large black dyke almost killed me at scummit last year, i might have to sit that one out.

[quote=“97Ranger,post:20,topic:28957"”]

didnt see anything about the summit mall s and r meets… i heard it was being moved anyways casue of complaints of smoke from residents near the mall… mostly the old people who hate everything

[/quote]

It IS at Summit Mall this summer.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:5,topic:28957"”]

ugh im not taking my car to S&R anymore

[/quote]

Did something happen to it or are you just not looking forward to the swooning of ghetto thug wannabes when they see a Supra?

I cant wait for the cruise nights to begin… such a good time :tup:

drink some buurs, eat some eats and look at some nice cars (not to mention womenz in skimpy clothes)

It’s a people show, not a car show. A bunch of white trash freaks and jailbait looking to earn some beer. One or two nice cars, but mustly autozone’s finest.

Good times. :tup:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:22,topic:28957"”]

It IS at Summit Mall this summer.

[/quote]

WORD…S’n’R made the announcement last friday i think that it is on there

Polish Falcons is this thursday,decent cruise.

anyone head to the Angola cruise? that was always an awesome time :slight_smile:

edit: uncle joes was a blast aswell

[quote=“Jon,post:27,topic:28957"”]

Polish Falcons is this thursday,decent cruise.

[/quote]

yea my pops usually goes there

Where is Polish Falcons?

when does Summit start?

[quote=“Marcus,post:30,topic:28957"”]

Where is Polish Falcons?

[/quote]

Polish Falcons is sweet. If youre coming down transit from genesee, take a left onto columbia and you will see it a few blocks down on your right side. cool show, and it was packed a few times last year. look forward to taking the bike there this year :tup:

I bet if the S&R Cruise was moved to like the cheektowaga area I bet they would get more cars, hotter chicks and less scumbags. I can only stand going their like 1-2xs a year.

There’s a cruise night on Transit in Lockport/Pendleton right now. Cars were starting to show up when I drove by like an hour ago. Lots of muscle cars when I zipped through. I think it used to be Jimmy B’s or something of that nature.

When the car comes out of the mod and paint shop I will be looking to attend in July :tup:

[quote=“Twizted,post:14,topic:28957"”]

ohh man i wont have an asshole left by the end of the summer

[/quote]

rofl oh man wait till we get to suicidal… we’re going to die

[quote=“Superium,post:33,topic:28957"”]

I bet if the S&R Cruise was moved to like the cheektowaga area I bet they would get more cars, hotter chicks and less scumbags. I can only stand going their like 1-2xs a year.

[/quote]

:word:

ive never gone to S&R but after hearing all the shit that goes down there, im glad i dont

dunno if somebody mentioned it already but Tuesday nights at the BSG on transit/southwestern not too far from taffy’s they have a cruise night…heard about it on the radio recently…

PS:

i doubt i’ll be showing up at any cruises this year…newman has me scared of “swap” tickets now… :lol:

[quote=“Superium,post:33,topic:28957"”]

[/quote]

Shredd and Ragan used to do cruise nights at Runwayz in Cheektowaga then it got bought out and used as a parking lot. Then they did Lancaster for a year and that was fun, but the vendors weren’t allowed to sell beer or alcohol.

Then it got moved to the Summit Mall.

BTW, they have their website updated. It starts May 23.
http://www.wedg.com/cruisenight.html

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:34,topic:28957"”]

There’s a cruise night on Transit in Lockport/Pendleton right now. Cars were starting to show up when I drove by like an hour ago. Lots of muscle cars when I zipped through. I think it used to be Jimmy B’s or something of that nature.

[/quote]

Jimmy B’s is under a new name and management. They have a cruise night on Tuesdays. Also down the road in Clarence is Paulters and they do a cruise night on Tuesday.

Tuesday is the busiest cruise night of the week.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:38,topic:28957"”]

dunno if somebody mentioned it already but Tuesday nights at the BSG on transit/southwestern not too far from taffy’s they have a cruise night…heard about it on the radio recently…

PS:

i doubt i’ll be showing up at any cruises this year…newman has me scared of “swap” tickets now… :lol:

[/quote]

there were like 4 cars there tonite…but its new so it might take a few weeks…and Pautlers on transit in east amherst clarence area is on tuesdays