Cruise Night's....

Rookies has started again. I went there tonight for the opener. It is called “The ball Park” now. Had about half a parking lot tonight. No beer yet, they are awaiting their license.

[quote=“layzie,post:8,topic:28957"”]

actually isnt it may 18th

[/quote]

Actually it’s the 23rd.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:23,topic:28957"”]

Did something happen to it or are you just not looking forward to the swooning of ghetto thug wannabes when they see a Supra?

[/quote]

I guess a combination of the two you mentioned. The crowd is full of asshats, especially in the import section. Just a bunch of really dumb kids. I also remember some dumb girl with about 10 metal bracelets on leaning on the car. I was not too happy about that either even though the paint on my car is anything but perfect.

If we can organize a night to meet up at a certain cruise night other than S&R im totally down.

[quote=“Jon,post:27,topic:28957"”]

Polish Falcons is this thursday,decent cruise.

[/quote]

yeah i try making this cruise all of the time…love it and soo close 2 home

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:41,topic:28957"”]

Rookies has started again. I went there tonight for the opener. It is called “The ball Park” now. Had about half a parking lot tonight. No beer yet, they are awaiting their license.

[/quote]

Damn this one and Polish Falcons are on Tues and Thursday, right when I have class. Fucking school.

sabres this thursday, no crusing