CRX>stage 2 SRT4

[quote=“VANDIT,post:87,topic:37965"”]

the flat black civic is not n/a

and its away for the winter

you can come in, but if you start shit you will be thrown out…

there are a select few that dont care to impress people, soo for your sake, you need to calm down…

and I just realized that you drive a 20th… not a 2.0T… soo that means you drive the same slow car as I do for a daily… now you really need to shut the fuck up…

1.8t’s are sloooowww…

[/quote]

ouch:clap: lol obviously hit a touchy area somwhere, you are the one who needs to chill out noones trying to start a fight with ya guy just wanna see what flat blacks got because you say that you smoke sti’s with your naturally aspirated civic(unless you’ve managed to turbo it in the last month on top of purchasing that slow 1.8 of yours, of course its slow you just started at vw you know nothing about what mods to get for it, do I think mines “fast” yet no but I know I’ll get there when I have cash to spend) so lets see what its got against a 2.0t ( which is obviously not my 20th) I believe you’ve been introduced to tony before right? yeah he wants to see what you got, and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be thrown out seeing as though I know just about everyone there.