CRX>stage 2 SRT4

gotcha if you end up wanting to meet somewhere tonight just pm me or somthing I’m done stealing this thread:lockd:

In what?

with your cbr1000 or your passat ?

if anyone else feels like taking a new runs tonight let me know heres my AIM BoardXs2

just walked one earlier…

actually 07 w/ apr 93 flash, intake, downpipe, exhust…

vw’s are slow…

we have a 2004 supercharged r32 that makes 400 wheel that I drive all the time… there all slow…

want to ride in a fast car? pm gary burch, and ask him for a ride… that dsm is friggan fast…

i thought you said it was a gti, and who is we? cause we (meaning i dont own but could get my hands on it, therefore its not really we) can also get ahold of an e46 m3… with a tiny blower if youd like to bring the r32

but im more interested in your gti… since aparently it walks tons and tons of cars want to race an s4 just for laughs?

I work at Autohaus…

“we” = cars that come in and out all the time that I drive…

my gti is slow, dont start =)

i think this thread should be locked… its dead…

and btw, if i wanted to go, i would bring my little honda…

pce thread:krazyjon:

That price on fp’s site is not right.

Mark, is it really safe to run the agp wastegate actuator for higher boost and stg 1 injectors for fueling with out tuning? It must run crappy untuned on the bigger injectors.

I’d like to race the s4… j/k

lol cool cool, i just wanted to see a little slow on slow race, there are dozens of hondas that raep me left and right… especially the turbo ones

nice runs.

The only supercharged R32 I know of that has come out of autohaus is the silver one owned by a docter. Yeah I’m sure you driven that.

you walked one with what ? Oh wait your N/A flat black civic right ? yeahhhhh we’ll take a few runs with you just name a place and time. or should we come on your lunch break on monday?

Alright but don’t bring the 150 shot what do you think I’m stupid ? this gti has a stock potato for a turbo so that would be a little unfair don’t ya think ?

Yea but I don’t have any turbos and my car weighs twice as much as yours :slight_smile:

If u read the whole thread ull see. Its a crx ls turbo

well no suprise there seeing as though its basically a tin can with a turbo’ed Vtec engine:rolljerk:T3?

no kidding but you claim you have a 12sec quarter mile all motor, I ripped apart an ls1 engine from a 03 gto about 3 weeks ago lets not kid ourselves here its big. With your N/a Ls1 what 5.7liter? and its not exaclty lightly modded short of internals and induction, verses a considerably stock 2.0T gti; stock potato turbo , chip, exhaust, intake, high pressure fuel pump. I think it’ll be fair if we just go ls1 vrs. 2.0t. Like you said V-dubs are slow anyway so whats there to worry about. 06gti really isn’t light 3200 give or take a hundred pounds:-)

t3t4

Shut the fuck up. You asked if anyone wanted to race. Don’t complain about his car being better than yours. Hell, I bet my scion could take you. Too bad I wont be in town until June or July.

hey now take it easy their guy take it easy, he wants to dis a dub I’ll dis his civic whatever just a little playful fun on my part. His car weights about 2100lbs. with a high reving honda vtech motor with a t3? Of course its going to be fast. I just wish parts were as cheap for us as they are for you guys:(, the cheapest kit to get for a t3 or gt28r is around 2100 - 3000g’s, but the expensive ones are a must if you want longevity cost around 6g’s but people run around 100k+ on those setups with no problem.

if you want I’ll race you when you get here in my 1.8t, don’t get me wrong I would love to drive a toyota or lexus but they just arn’t my style nor do they come affordably turbocharged.