CRX>stage 2 SRT4

I got better. :eyebrow:

I know what VW’s are, and they’re very good at being what they are. The alpha and omega of speed after a couple of upgrades they are not.

He’s definitly a salesman. but he thinks that jeff, even though he’s a sales manager, doesn’t have anysay at what comes in and out of service, well buddy I really think he would care if you touched one of autohaus’s customers cars specially in this case. :deadhorse2:

Am I the only one he PM’ed to race?

I’ll back haenszel if he wants to race him.

Too late, I already threw down $100 on the race. :smiley:

Could get more people in on it. Money all around?

He PMed me to race…but I was out and about.

You two are too cute.:grouphug:

It’s because we love your round head. :D:D

ohh if you only knew…:mamoru:

yes, I am in sales, and I dont care to share any more information about my job on a silly internet forum… go ahead and blabble on, im sure someone will care,for this is NYSPEED!

If you really just posted on a public forum that you take customer cars out for joyrides??

You do know that many many autohaus employees/family members frequent this board, correct?

Is it possible?

VW Drama > F-Body Drama?

Didn’t someone get fired from autohaus like a year or so ago for something that was said on an internet forum?

Is the owner of the supercharged R32 aware that everyone there drives his car when it comes in?

more boost was implied.

theres always vdub drama in the buff:tantrum:

no, because all f-bod guys are dramatacular… this is just 2 vdub guys being dumb.

thats totally not the same … :-p :slight_smile:

:lol: Does it seem to follow you?:rx3:

Even then though, the head just flows so much more air then that turbo can, its impossible to stop the taper. We did some experimenting and got it to stick a little bit better. I ran 29+ degrees of timing after torque peak. By adding more timing, I was able to pick up some power that fell, from the boost falling. We also ran an AGP wastegate, which combined with a really nice boost controller, only tapered to around 18 psi, down from 34. Using the stock wastegate, no matter how much boost I ran, it would always taper to under 15.

–mark

pmed you

Yea I don’t plan on being out tonight its supposed to rain…

the srt should have had a 50 trim from the factory. :slight_smile: the stock old school td turbo is bigger… but the cyl head is garbage. :slight_smile: i have to shift at 5k

Brian