CSCS Round 2 Qualifications Rescheduled

As many of you already know Dunville & TMP are undergoing a lot of pressure from the locals. Due to this both of the CSCS Qualifications days have been cancelled at Dunville.

As of right now we are still good to go on Aug 9 @ TMP, Cayuga for round 2. We will most likely be holding qualifications in the morning with eliminations in the afternoon. This is the same format we ran last year and works well other then the fact there is limited track time for drifters.

Within the next week we will have re-structered pricing and more info about the schedule for Aug 9.

In regards for all the seasons pass holders we will have info for you within the next week about what will be done.

As of right now its hard to say if the same will follow for Round 3 or if we will host a separate qualifications event. If you guys have any idea of places please email me.

Thanks for the support!!

Team CSCS

that sucks :frowning: well i guess street drifting it is for now lol j/k

shannonville!

good idea… on pre qual. just means more drifting at cscs

-_-" what is the world coming to?

Ya wtf is going on so much for a full season …it sucks qualifying at TMP …our track tims almost gets cut in half …ugh…this sucks!!

why not do something at shannonville…i know ther are only week days left for booking ? but …i dunno probly alot of people cant come if its in the week i guess but …gotta be a better way.

Once again I along with the rest of the guys here at CSCS apologize for the scheduling and know that qualifying at cayuga is not ideal. We hope to have a seperate qualifying event for the Oct. event but just dont have time to book on before the Aug event. (TMP, & Dunville wont allow it, Shannonville is booked solid for weekends)

Here is a link of minutes from the Haldimand County meeting. It really doesnt explain much but I would like to prove to everyone that this choice really isnt by Dunville or CSCS.
http://www.haldimandcounty.on.ca/Documents/main/Council%20Approved%20Minutes/2008/20080616%20Council%20in%20Committee.pdf

We will be posting some more information early next week in regards to how qualifications will work in Aug.