CSCS Round #2 - Sunday July 8th 07

CSCS Round #2

Date: Sunday July 8, 07
Time: 11am - 6pm
Venue: Grand Bend Motorplex
Hightlights: Gymkhana Competition (Points event for the 2007 CSCS Drifting Championship), Drag Racing, Show n Shine, and Motocross.

You guys all know the rest!

This is probably my favorite CSCS event, out of all them. Youll hate yourself if you miss it.

were is this Grand Bend Motorplex?

Google Grand Bend… it’s a small town, with a great beach… think wasaga… but it’s nowhere near wasaga…

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i find ya!

i heard this is 5hrs away…

maybe if your coming from kingston…

it takes me just over 2 hours coming from the far side of markham…assuming i am not being an idiot…

Samson, It is approx. 2 hours drive to London. And Grand Bend is 20-30 minutes drive from London.

It’s about 7 hours away.

oh ok thats not bad then.

a friend told me 5hrs and i was a bit surprised.

any details on the layout?

im going its only about an hour from my place. its a great show. been the last 2 years. i will be in the show and shine and i think im gunan bracket race

why is your name siredriftalot if your not even going to drift?

See you there Kyle. Don’t forget the STB and tires :slight_smile:

there only running test and tune and heads up i believe buddy… but i think im gonna do some heads up… try t break mid to low 15s? oh ya… jess will run too.

jord

anybody else gripping at this cscs??

i’ll be there with the Intense Motorsport guys…again lol hopefully we have better luck then last time?

I’ll creep out from under my stone that stands upon the grave of wangan racing, street drift, and ripshow nights.

yea i heard it was like 5h away too. imma kik my friend that said that. i mite try and make it out to this one i geuss.

Just a reminder to those who are competeing in the drift series…

The gymkhana portion also goes towards your series points totals.

So if you didn’t do to well last event, here’s your chance to make up ground in something that doesn’t require alot of power to be effective.

Likewise if you skip this event, thats series points you’ll never get back… ever… ever…

Well maybe if you do it again next year :slight_smile:

Is there a drifting event at grand bend or is the Gymkhana Competition it?

The gymkhana competition is Grand Bends drift section…