CTMP (Mosport) Lapping Day - May 5, 2014

What better way to spend a snowy, freezing cold winter day than dreaming of your next track day! And you have to admit, you’re looking forward to driving the GP track at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
There will be two groups with 20 cars in each - 30 minutes on track/30 minutes off. $475 for the full day includes lunch. Drivers must apply and provide a track driving history. For more details go to www.frankewald.com or PM me.

Please note, this event is only for drivers who are experienced with the big track. Sorry, but there are no novice spots available.

Regards,
Frank

My lapping day is only 44 days away. I promise that the snow will melt sometime this year.
20 of the 40 spots have been purchased. Let me know if you have any questions about lapping the big track on Monday, May 5, 2014!
I usually have a few SON members out - plus a few other Datsun/Nissan fanatics. Hope to see you!

The snow is gone for good. Seriously! This has to be it. There are spaces available - PM or email me if you’d like to participate.
Frank
frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca