Cuban "Welfare" Crisis - Found Him! *VIDS INSIDE*

Yep, that it would be. Rust-E coming in a distant second.

Didn’t he have some other name besides the one he just signed up for also?

I’ve known for about a month and I kept quiet but no one told me they were planning anything so i decided to start badgering him again

I’m sorry! i was just having some fun

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:60,topic:31740"”]

i think that was his longest lasting name soo far on nyspeed hahahahahahahaaha

[/quote]

pretty sure his longest on nyspeed was cuban crisis. but maybe that’s just me.

holy crap, JDMallstars = this cuban guy, who aperently everyone hates ? and know one know it was him, I think you guys kinda got played, lol wow, hope we can still get hoodies.

^ cuban??? lol

seriously, is this him too? and why does everyone FUCKING SUCK AT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AND LIFE???

well wait, some kid showed up at Starbucks either very early this season, or late last season…in an older accord with a stock H22 in it…and came up to like everybody asking to race…then when we kinda ignored him, he took it personally, and then on the way out ass-hatted a bit, almost running into another car…

i was under the impression that this kid was JDMAllStars…are we positive it’s Cuban?

and if so, big LOL at constantly trying to join a club you’ve already been kicked out of several times…all his Myspace friends must not be enough.

LOL, that was JDMjunkie, I guess JDMallstars is this cuban guy that ows chino money

oh and that was like august of 06, not early this season

lolol i remember getting a txt from geoff about 2 weeks ago saying he swore JDMalstars was cuban. he bought a gun from him :lol:

it is him, I bought a camera from him 2 weeks ago, its fucking him, I think that money should go to chino

wtf 2 people on here recently bought shit off of this guy, and actually paid him knowing who he was?

:tdown:

if i were meeting him somewhere to buy something, i’d say i’ll pay half now and half when a week has passed and the product still works…

hold, up i a noob and didnt follow the “cuban crisis” I had no idea he owed anynone money, thats shitty and chino should get his money

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:71,topic:31740"”]

wtf 2 people on here recently bought shit off of this guy, and actually paid him knowing who he was?

[/quote]

Only after I met up with him did I realize it could be him, and only based on pics from the web, I had never met him before. And it was actually looking like Jim was going to get his money back too before this shit blew up :tdown: Hopefully he still does.

I had never seen the pics, I just got the call from JDMJunkie about half hour ago and he said go look at the thread and see if JDMallstars is the cuban and it was.that was the first time I had seen those pics of him.

Wait a min. this is over $350? Someone owes me like triple that. Either way it sucks cause I know how it feels

[quote=“jrod0187,post:75,topic:31740"”]

Wait a min. this is over $350? Someone owes me like triple that. Either way it sucks cause I know how it feels

[/quote]

i’m sure it’s NOT about Jim needing the money…

it’s the whole situation…people that dont pay their debts suck.

i dont care if i get scammed for only $100, i’m still gonna pursue it and annoy the person owing me as much as i can in my free time…
because debt avoiding scumbags deserve all the harassment i can dish out.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:76,topic:31740"”]

i dont care if i get scammed for only $100, i’m still gonna pursue it and annoy the person owing me as much as i can in my free time…

[/quote]

effin :word:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:76,topic:31740"”]

[/quote]

Yea I know Jim. However, I didnt know about this situation. If I see this scumbag around I will confront him.

I guess my situation is not as bad as his. Someone owes me like $1k (was 3k last year) but I am still in contact with him and his dad lives down the street from me. This doesn’t mean I get paid. I have to put up a fuss to get $200 here and there so I know how Jim feels.
I’ve learned my lesson as to making deals with people and payment plans.

I know I have seen this guys car out and about, now that I know the story about this (no long clueless in the MSN nyspeed chat) I’ll be on the look out

yeah thats shitty, he seemed like an OK guy, i didnt talk to him long though

Well from what i hear he was making an effort to make things right.