Cuban Crisis, making an effort

Ok… plenty of shit has gone on, if you don’t know the story this thread is not for you. This is meant for everyone that does, and the moderators.

The reason he was banned, I believe, was for not paying me money he owed me. Now, I was fine with that, however the only way I ever had to communicate with him for some reason due to changing phone numbers or whatever was through this forum.

With that said, he came back to Buffalo, after moving away. He has tried to come back on and has been repeatedly banned… which does not benefit me at all.

So now, for the record, I have talked to him and he really wants to make things right. He has made a payment to me, and says he wants to continue to do more. Additionally, the hoodie thread he seems to genuinely want to put something together for people. He paid out of pocket for the plates for the hoodies to be made according to him. Also he is not even collecting the money for it, the shop is, so I dont understand why that thread needed to be killed.

Maybe i’m a sucker, but whatever, he seems to be trying to come clean. I am one for second chances.

So, if you’re banning him for me, don’t. If it is unrelated to me, I can’t control what the moderators want to do on the forum.

Let’s have a little history lesson, shall we?

First off, Cuban Crisis was fine with everyone UNTIL he went berserk in multiple threads and started talking mad shit to other users, the mods and so forth breaking the rules.

He asked to be banned and was.

He then came back and from that point on it was considered to be a troll account. No attempt was made for an apology or what have you. He made about 10 troll accounts so it’s hard to take anyone seriously.

For all of you who want to buy NYSpeed hoodies from this guy, let me say this…

BUYER BEWARE!!!

I don’t know if the guy has turned a corner or not but do yourself a favor and be cautious…

hmmm stolen identity again?

i not then :tup: to you jim

I’m quite the sucker too, but it would be nice to see this all resolved. So :tup:

Meh, the joy that whack-a-mole brings to RubiCant is more then enough reason to banish him.

If you needed more reasons, three words: A & F Pictures. :hsugh:

So people holding a grudge against a guy thats trying to right his wrongs is grounds for banning him?

Perhaps if you let him explain himself instead of instantly banning him he wouldnt need 10 troll accounts to fix his issue with chino

no this is not a hi-jacked account this time lol… this is actually me, all though if it wasn’t i don’t know how you would know that.

Regardless, this is just me, saying what is going on… if he pays up to me in full I have no qualms with him, and I have to say i’d respect him for actually squaring up after so long.

I AM NOT VOUCHING for the hoodies or anything, I am just saying I talked to him, he seemed genuine in his apology. He also said that the hoodies he was trying to organize to sort of apologize to the community. He thought maybe if he squared up with me and also did something nice for the board he could be taken seriously again.

So take it for what you will, I am not guaranteeing anything, just posting whats up.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:6,topic:37156"”]

So people holding a grudge against a guy thats trying to right his wrongs is grounds for banning him?

[/quote]

you haven’t been practicing your reading comprehension have you?

this will be the last account i make to try to square my name with everyone…

RUBICAN’T the apology i will apologize for being a dickhead when i was on here and i blew up at everyone , the reason i talked mad shit is because someone made a comment about being a jew and i am jewish so it naturally offended me because i didn’t get the jist of the joke so for that im sorry but back then i was like what 18? 19? i was a kid.
Yes i have learned and been thru alot since my banning and yeah the troll accounts were not meant to be taken as such but way to communicate with jim sometimes
others to just see what has been going on.

The only reason most users hate me is the whole bandwagoning thing which i understand due to the circumstances, but im trying to clear my name by doing the right thing, i went out of my way to do this and im going out of my way to give something back to the NYSpeed comminity by getting the hoodie thing together…

Jim is right that the hoodie money is not going to me… i had it set up as such to also earn trust in saying hey , if this guy goes out of his way to right his wrong and do something noteable that he didn’t have to for a forum that hates him based on a few things which are easily forgiveable then why not try to right the wrong and make thy self worthy of a come back?
There is no money making benefeit for me in the hoodies just a way to give back to you guys and say hey guys im sorry i was an asshat let me make it up to you by organizing this and making this work as a token of good faith

If its an apology that is needed tell me and i will write up a formal apology letter to the forum no problem but i do want to right my wrong with chino and the forum
thats how i feel and thats where i stand
Im a little more grown up then i was back in the day and i really would like to become apart of the forum again and just friends with everyone again so the drama stops.
yes i realize i asked to be banned but i was angry and didn’t have a cool head on my shoulders and i was a kid that thought i was a tough guy on an internet forum… im sure we have all been there… PLAIN AND SIMPLE I MADE A MISTAKE AND AM TRYING TO FIX IT AND RIGHT THE WRONGS AND MAKE UP FOR SUCH
hopefully there is a thing called second chances…

If each mod wants an apology then hey thats fine by me… but i wanted to put my word in here so that way people know i really am trying to right my wrong with jim and not be a fuck up and no pay him period.
if i wanted to do that i would have never ever came back to this forum anyways and would have just stayed away thus officially dodging my debt to jim

looks like we might end up with record holder for most bans in 1 day lol

stop with the banning! i dont understand the purpose

matt just likes fucking with you jim

[quote=“chino,post:11,topic:37156"”]

stop with the banning! i dont understand the purpose

[/quote]

wrd… i agree with jim on this

matt likes to fuck jim? wierd

meh, whatever

just pay the dude back his money and move on

talk is cheap

[quote=“ly555is,post:15,topic:37156"”]

meh, whatever

just pay the dude back his money and move on

talk is cheap

[/quote]

he has been paying chino back…:zong:

people suck @ reading… however I mean he hasn’t paid in full or anything but he did pay me some money.

I agree however, matt does like fucking with me, and most men :smiley:

never met the guy and all of this was before my time.

IMHO cut him a break, whats the worst that can happen?

haha

he can not pay back and waste a lot of peoples’ time & money

your opinion is humble all right

myself and jim are def working things out, im paying him back
would like to get the hoodie thread back so that way we can get some kind of clothing going here…
and yeah all around a formal apology to everyone
hopefully no harm done hopefully most of the mods will be able to look past the fuck ups i have made and give me a second chance too

i have no hate for any of them either just get frustrated because this is the only way i have to talk to jim and be able to contact him for now.