Cuban Crisis, making an effort

if jim is giving him a chance, i don’t see why everyone else can’t for the time

he obviously has an automatic two strikes against him, but just banning him for the fun of it is pointless.

hell if howie and zwarbyt arent banning him…

:tup: To Jim and Chris for getting this straightened out.

:tup: to second chances.

The guy has paid Jim SOME money which is owed, which after all this time, is a pretty big deal as he could easily have never shown his face around here again.

Give the guy a chance to reinvent who he is and maybe he grew up, and matured and will be a productive member of the site now.

ha ha u guys

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:22,topic:37156"”]

:tup: To Jim and Chris for getting this straightened out.

[/quote]

i thought it was funny when i bought his 360 a year ago and the few of you guys up at mighty had no idea he was the infamous cuban crisis.

IM SORRY JIM!

^^LOL!!!

msn day crew chat>*

:tup: to chino, for being a great guy and trying to put this behind him in the best interests of other members.

oh man, i can’t believe this kid is sucking so much ass on a local car forum…

holy christ… does it not look strange, sad, or fucked up to anyone else?

[quote=“badazzss,post:29,topic:37156"”]

oh man, i can’t believe this kid is sucking so much ass on a local car forum…

holy christ… does it not look strange, sad, or fucked up to anyone else?

[/quote]

well if you could careless then why speak when this has nothing to do with you at all?
im trying to right my wrongs and show that im not the person i have been made out to be…
sorry if that has some kind of unsatisfactory taste in your mouth but then again this thread is mainly about me paying jim back

I do not know him. What he did was fucked up. But anyone that tries to square off a deal and make things right is ok in my book. But man oh man am I going to miss the analogies…

so in the end lets all just :burnin::beer2: and get along b/c i want a hoodie.

I don’t really know what to say…

If Chino’s cool with him…I guess that says a lot…

I really would not mind snagging a hooded sweatshirt, but I’m still rather wary of sending any money anywhere. I’d rather buy one in the flesh.

[quote=“91MR2,post:32,topic:37156"”]

but I’m still rather wary of sending any money anywhere. I’d rather buy one in the flesh.

[/quote]

you give the money to the lady making the hoodies… so i dont see the problem

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:33,topic:37156"”]

you give the money to the lady making the hoodies… so i dont see the problem

[/quote]

thats what I was trying to say (I’m pretty sure it made sense but who knows :wink: )

What lady?

you give the money for the hoodies to KIM at custom tee

she has an nyspeed account set up by me…
you go to custom tee tell kim your name your nyspeed username what
shirt size and colors you want and if you want your username on it
then you pay kim the money not me,
i will never touch a dime of this money!

on nov2nd when the cut off date is all the members who paid. She will then use that money to make your hoodies… on thanksgiving i will pick them up
Joe i was going to ask you if you were going to have a my bubble tea meet after the 25 or what not so the hoodies can be handed out.

The only reason i went thru with this whole thing was because i know the lady and she gave me a really good deal on the champion hoodies and the embroidering costs
so to be honest you guys are going to get really nice hoodies for a really decent price

CLIFFS:
i won’t touch any of this money ever
you pay at custome tee, not me
nov2 the order gets placed for those who paid
nov25 the hooodies arrive and get handed out at a meet

first on the cuban bandwagon +1

WOOWOOO

where does the username get embroidered? i dont want mine on the back… im afraid someone will cheap shot me when they read it. :frowning:

your a sucker

and you are not the only reason he was banned

edit:
this “deal” has nothing to do with NYSpeed. if and when you get had, do not bitch about it

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:38,topic:37156"”]

your a sucker

and you are not the only reason he was banned, and because you are his buddy now will not get him back on the forum.

[/quote]

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38381

edit: fast on the edit i see

i just noticed he signed up again.

and yes i am quit with the edit. i hope you get ripped off sack rider
enjoy