Curb/phonepole+Snow vs siq 3rd gen ~Pics Inside!~

i give props. i tried my sister’s mustang that one christmas eve a few years ago when it was snowing real hard… its much harder than it looks (at least imo)

traction control is a lifesaver…thats for sure. otherwise, i prob would have not gotten down my street this morning lol.

lol. the streets were dry when i began my voyage and it snowed while i was inside. whats a bigger priority than having a car to get back and forth from work? i cant afford a beater cuz im fresh outta school and i got a job in order to afford to not drive this in the snow. catch 22.

No offense but I wouldn’t have even bothered to post this. You know that the majority of people are only going to say that you can’t drive or that you shouldn’t be driving something not suited for winter.

thats why i posted this. its winter NYspeed were all cranky so we need to bicker. everyone enjoys a good argument.

maybe brand new, but yours are maybe 100 for all four on a good summer day. But i may have 2 salad shooters laying around. if you interested ill have to check my moms house, LMK

well id have to buy only one. and its 250, and yeah mine arent new. i could easily have gotten 300 for the set before i fucked em up.

well ill let ya know tomorrow night

swerd thanks

thats why my 3rd gen is in storage lol. I dont want to chance fuckin it up.

dude look what happens when i leave for school u go doin the hustle with more telephone poles :rofl:

It’s a really good thing that I drive a 4th gen lt1 fbod to compare it to. I’m cruising on non-bald summer tires and I can’t go anywhere when there’s more than 2 inches of snow on the roads.

My talon was over 3000lbs too. Not exactly light. And no, they do not float on the snow. What are they snowshoes or something?