Curb Rash and Powder Coating

Anyone here have previous experience with cleaning up curb rash? Best way to go about it, or even someone that could take care of the job.? Also anyone still powder coating, aside from Brightside? I figured I’d shop around and get some quotes. I am looking at doing something like Taniguchi’s HKS Silvia, so I will require 3-4 different colours, Seperate coloured spokes and lip (base?). I don’t want to sell my soul for the job, buT understand that it will cost more than a standard job.

Best bet would be to get a number of a Wheel refinishing place…

Yeah, that’s one option. But if it gets to the point where it nears buying a cleaner set of rims, then it is pointless to me. I may call a few shops up for quotes if this doesn’t work out.

What kind of rims are the if you dont mind me asking?

I’ve had great luck with ESP coatings in cambridge

www.esptechnologyinc.com

Super Advan rims. The left side is in great condition but the eight side has some curb rash. The driver front one is rough on the lip while the back one isn’t. That and the front and back rims are two different sizes so it puts me in a mess. I would need at minimum two rims refinished, but because they are two different sizes, I either have to do 4 rims, or have two different coloured rims on each side of the car.

I considered just getting 18" MB Battles, but the price of tires would kill me. Ideally I would want to do neon yellow Battles or Weapons, but figured the Taniguchi style would be more affordable.

IMO refinish the advans … MB Battles are gay

Thanks Mark for the company drop. Will consider them. Also, how close would you guys say the powdercoated chrome finish looks to the finish on Taniguchi’s rims? I am not expecting ballin Chrome, but if it looks like that in person, I am sold.
http://projectd1.huu.cc/d1_cg/04wallpaper/pc_hks_01.jpg

fireball coatings… google them