Custom alignment specials

Tom, wanna align the 911? I am free Saturday, and anytime Mon-Fri pretty much, except for tomorrow. It has PSS10’s and the new BBS’s on there.

LOL Super, now that you’ve heckled a guy trying to extend a favor to the forum members, can you pls gtfo of the thread? Kthx.

Yea, you can do Supra + 911 Sat.

I dont do saturdays…LOL. Thats Tom time… Anytime during the week is good cossey.

Tom, did you and Jason work something out?

Just curious: would it typically cost extra to align to these specs?

Toe
Front: 0.0 mm
Rear (in): 3.7 mm

Camber
Front: -0.3 deg
Rear: -1.3 deg

Caster
Front: +6.0 deg

Do you mean skateshelter? If so…then no, I haven’t heard from him at all, no p.m. or anything.

No, I mean Code Blue, he wanted an alignment today.

:rofl

yeah i think he can handle your pussy ass alignment :rofl

jk

^ Fo show -3.0deg in the rear AT LEAST!!!

Bump

Had it aligned yesterday, shit was all out of whack. The car handles like never before! Thanks Tom!

Tom,

How far in advance do you need for an appointment?

Thanks

How far in advance do you need for an appointment?
A couple of days usually.

bump for tom’s amazing mechanical services w00t.

my car was fucked 6 ways to sunday, now it tracks pretty god damned well !!!

For folks that have been down there and know my car can it make it on the rack? I need an alignment something fierce

Tom’s not really doing this any more, I’d contact that new speed shop in albany, they quoted me $125 for an alignment, and will allow me to sit in the car while it’s being done. they seemed very familiar with my chassis, and the common modifications and associated alignment changes.

I dont have any super special alignment needs really it just seems there is not a single place i can fit my car on a rack. Some one told me that there are places the have the racks installed into the floor but idk of any

how hard is it to take off your front bumper/skirts? you can do alot with 2x4s

front bumper is a sinch and the skirts im not worried about but the radiator support still sits mad low too and thats an issue

you should be alright, we should get some lumber together and go build some ramps at sams and steves this weekend or soon.