custom cat back

not trying to whore out me/my car, so haters GTFO, but here’s my car with just Borla mufflers (the OEM SER resonator is about the equivalent of an aftermarket one, so consider this a catback exhaust as far as sound goes).

ignore the misfire, now fixed, and the shitty “launch” and uber slow shifts. i had ~150 miles on a new clutch/flywheel setup and was taking it easy.

i loved that setup, the slightest bit boomy inside the car, but a nice rumble that isn’t captured well at all in the video at idle and a nice VQ roar at WOT. quiet when i needed it to be, loud when i wanted it to be

That’s a stylish misfire you got there

Poooosay. Wait til you hear the 996 next.

OP: Put mufflers on. Now.

Bobby LaDuke: Learn how to edit your posts. It’s just a button you click. I’m sick of seeing you post two times in a row, one minute apart. I’m gonna go through and halve your post count pretty soon.

'tis gone naow. and you cant hear it in this vid :excited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvIFwLJuQ-Q&feature=related

:excited:excited:excited

He’s too high for such advanced forum techniques. :haha

ill upload the vids off my phone on here tom. that digi camera sounds like ass…this fucker is no lie loud as HELL, i was cruisin on the northway doin 95 in the NX2000 and he comes flying past me in 5th, no lie my ear was ringing until we got to the high school, was going to take a vid but, going through traffic at 95 and keeping an eye on him was a handfull enough

So I take it you two drive like fucking idiots?

Affirmative.

we were just playin coming back from eddies aquarium, believe me we were doing the speed limit by the time we got to that U turn haha

No we were just fucking around on the highway coming home. everyone does it.

So I take it you two are part of the “I drive like a high schooler on X during rush hour” crew?

Nope its called i was driving back from the store was in 5th and gave it some by justin then slowed down and got of the exit and went to school to get my lil bro. your gona tell me you never went on the highway and gave your car some?

“Going through traffic at 95” tells me you two were weaving in and out of cars driving like fucktards.

No. Not everyone does it.

+1 not i (anymore)

I drive with the flow of traffic while jackasses like you and Senta XE drive past me like jackasses and cut people off, etc. :slight_smile:

Loser, all the cool kids do it. :haha

*edited for real-world truth

hahah i was in the fast lane in 5th how does that mean cutting people off? i was doing about 80 so why does that bother you that much?

Lets play a game. The clues as to how I know you two were driving like a bunch of apes chasing after a bananna are bolded in the paragraph above.

Can you spot them?