custom cat back

Its alot better in person i will have to show every one then.

You need to quiet it down. You don’t need to be drawing attention to yourself… i’m sure the car does that enough in stock form. :lol

The point of an exhaust is to get the exhaust gases from the engine bay to the rear of the car (or side if your name is Bobby Laduke) as quickly and efficiently as possible. There are ways of doing this without having the car sound like a John Deere in terms of decibel levels. :lol

http://www.brmusa.com/350Z.htm

Get BRM exhaust, expensive but they use really nice magnaflow mufflers and resonators. That’s what I got and it sounds really good.

There ya go.

Or just get a custom 2.5" or 3" or whatevers most efficient on those motors (look it up on the forums) and have a resonator and muffler welded in. ZZP makes a whisper resonator that quiets down a lot of the rasp and sound yet still flows like an open pipe.

Like I said, think of what the purpose of the exhaust is for. On a daily driver there is no reason to have a loud raspy exhaust like that.

Even a full header back ebay track pipe would sound better than that.

So you guys think i should just weld a resonator in it? It will sound alot better?

if you like it keep it…

but i’ve heard 350’s like yours, and even in person it sounds like shit

quiet exhausts ftw
only way I roll

Definitely. Less rasp and it will quiet it down a little, but I would put a muffler on there as well. You’ll lose like 1whp from adding a muffler. lol

Shouldent loose any with a decent straight thru

That is LOUD as shit! But does sound decent. I love loud pipes. Did you take it on a highway yet? Does it drone?

Some straight pipe cars I did or rode in actually drone less than a muffler setup. SOME. How loud is the idle? Can you pull from a light or stop without blowing out windows next to you?

Cops WILL hear you comming, and WILL look at a black Z over 90% of the cars you will be around. And the moment you pull away they will light you up.

Do you still have my number? I wana hear it!

well its not as bad as everyone thinks the video is alot diff then hearing it in person. and i have fully tinted windows no front plate and the exhaust and i never get fucked with i really think just cause its a nice car you know. if it was a civic like they will deff be pulling me over they prolly know that recans cant buy cars like that. and i lost your number just hit me up when ever.

Didn’t you get pulled over already for tint? lol… they will get you, a loud exhaust just screams “HEY OFFICER! I WANT YOUR ATTENTION! COME GET ME AND TICKET ME FOR THE ILLEGAL ITEMS ON MY CAR!”

lol… they’ll get you trust me.

yea true but idk it all depends what cop you get. i dont want to put a front plate on my car there isnt even holes and it will look bad and the tint makes the car look good deff not taking it off you know.

SIDE EXIT!! lmao

You’ll get stopped more for the front plate than for the tint.

idk well see i past about 6 cops today and all looked at me and said nothing.

Yea i got a 120 .00 ticket for no front plate

Its like the first thing they see when you are passing them, then the tint followed by the exhaust

wow