Just took off my catback.

:ohnoes :runaway :wow :angry2 :eek :wtf :idiots :lol

Shit sounds pisseeedddddd.

That is all.

New catback should be here by the end of the week.

Until then, fuck the police!

probably sounds awful, like that green 325 or whatever it is that rolls around, thats loud and obnoxious.

Video or ban :ninja

oh no, and he actually has the powaaaah

I have a bad feeling a few members are secretly hoping that he won’t post the vids :lol

Tried taking a vid, but I only have my cam phone and you can’t hear shit.

Might be out tonight, you guys can hear it there.

It’ll sound wicked. I think I have video of Boxersix ripping my car up and down his road w/ only the mid-pipe on…

Damn this thing is heavy.

B, what exhaust did you end up going with>?

eGay Supersprint rep I’m nervous but there’s apparently only 10 in circulation with the Tips I’m getting. Same basic idea, just a tad more aggressive than my last exhaust:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/nucatback2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/nucatback.jpg

If I don’t like it or it doesn’t fit well I’ll sell it, and my midpipe and have a custom single made.

so why the rainbow tips?

Idk the car came with that exhaust from the original owner, I dig em’ and decided to stay with it, the old one had the same burnt tips, only the new ones are slash cut slightly, and single walled.

plus they’re staggered slash cut, if nothing else it’ll look tits!

The sound/fitment make me nervous, but oh well it’s already in shipping!

I actually just got back from ripping on it for the first time with no exhaust…holycrap lol it sounds like a dtm car at 6k :ohnoes

scared the SHIT out of this guy walking his dog when I blipped it way up high downshifting to second :rofl

not all ebay stuff sucks. Nick has an eBay exhaust on the S4, its an AWE twin 2 replica. and it sounds awesome, and has held up well thus far.

If the new one isnt loud enough, cut it open, remove/alter baffles and weld it back up.

Word, that’s exactly my take on it.

I’m gonna get a hold of hank and have him take a look at all the welds and maybe touch it up if need be.

I’m actually hoping it’s a straight through design like my old UUC.

it’s welded by robots :nono