Custom one of a kind 2009 King Custom Chopper for sale!

I dont expect to sell this thing on here but any advertisement is better then none.

For sale I have a custom one of a kind built chopper
The bike was built by King Customs of Texas from ground up
I dont know much about the bike as It was won it in a raffle and the old owner couldnt tell me anything about it, but its fun as shit to ride and I have gotten TONS of attention on this fucker
The bike runs flawless and aside from a few imperfections it looks great!
High compression motor, all chromed out, huge back tire and more!

Asking $14,000, no reasonable offer refused!! Since this is shift let me repeat the key word here… R-E-A-S-O-N-A-B-L-E

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vd4jr7.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/67r4wn.jpg

Nice bike! Worth the doll hairs GLWS.

Things nice.

in before Bobby makes a stupid comment

lol, bikes worth more then his life

Rigid frame, Thats a rough ride lol…

dave u have an awesome lifestyle

why do u say that? lol

when ever u buy and sell as much shit as u do, its cool because you get to check alot of shit out, like this chopper etc. I would never because I dont want to own one… but to flip one would be cool.

yyeaahhhh budddyy! lolol (dont mind rediculously gay helmet, its all i had and is better then a full face riding a chopper lol) But now I get ya, yeah, I get to test shit out, have my fun and get rid of shit before shit breaks down on me or gets old lol.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zira0g.jpg

can i has more info?

what tranny? is it a baker? 5 spd or 6 spd?

what motor? is it s&s? a revtech? size? etc.

mileage?

i know its a chopper, but do you have blinkers in box’s to go with it? not everyone is willing to pay 14g for a bike that wont pass nys.

could you take this across the country to Cananda?

Not the time or the place.

Keep it out of FS sections.

Where is Cananda? :lol

Really dont know much man, previous owner won it in a raffle and didnt know shit…neither do i lol… I know its an Ultima motor, has blinkers, has a current legit inspection sticker on it and has a 360 tire… Its a 6 speed I believe…Anyone who knows how much similar bikes go for WOULD dump 14k no hesitation, this is a 25k bike.

I was legitimately planning a motorcycle trip across the country to Canada, so it is relevant

youve ridden this bike and you believe its a 6 speed? wtf?

i know how much similar bikes go for.

my friends bike, 13g takes it home, brand new tires, brand new paint, brand new bars, brand new pipes. s&s motor, baker trans. which can be argued to be best on the market these days.

i know what they are worth, so please dont insult me by assuming that i dont know what they are worth. check ebay, much nicer looking bikes going for that price range, so your 14g isnt as much of a steel as your assuming it is.

if youll get some info off of the trans, ill do the research for you. same goes for motor(size). i am in the market for the bike, but if you cant even tell me if its a 5 speed or a 6 speed im not going to waiste my time coming to look at it either.

not really all that knowledgable on customs but 14 G seemed like a good price to me if its brand new

overall i like it but the tank seems a little blah

Dont get all butt hurt dude, if your not interested thats cool, I just dont know much about these kind of bikes, not my fault. Ive ridden crotch rockets and dirtbikes all my life… It’s also been like a month and a half since ive ridden the bike and only rode it 4 times total since ive had it… What yr is your friends, it looks a bit older??

I emailed king customs asking for info on the bike a few days ago, i thought theyd get back to me by now thats why I even made the ad without knowing anything but havent heard back.

There website is http://www.kingcustommotorcycles.com/home.htm

hope that helps

im not butt hurt, id just like to know motor size and tranny info. afterall its the most important info i would say. look on the case’s and you should see some info that should allow you to determine more info and specs. even if its just part numbers. with more info i can determine if its something i wanna take a look at, or pass it along and advertise for you(goal of your thread). but clearly i cant tell my buddys about a chopper and expect them to be at all interested without motor/tranny info and specs. if they email you back let me know what you find. im not hating on you, the bike is clean, but choppers just dont hold value.

friends is an 06, but again the s&s is arguable one of the best motors offered these days. not to mention baker trans are one of the best also.