Custom Shift knobs, let see them

Hahahahaha…

I nearly fell over after reading that.

No sir, I’m saying that if hes going to rice out a car it shouldn’t be such a nice 240 it should be a shitty civic
and btw ( I’m assuming its ur civic) its ugly and im sure ur exhaust sounds like the rest of the civics(fartcan/go-kart engine that’s about to blow) hope ur enjoying ur $300+ investment! and keep ur pics to ur self don’t care if u have a “nice civic” or even that you take offense to what i say im just trying to help. id hope for everyone/anyone to be that honest with me

My point is simple its garbage y would u put that in your car, id be so embaressed putting that in my car id rather drive it with no shiftknob

you honestly need to re think that and try gettign something nice something along the lines of these

And heck if you wanna do something crazy get this

http://www.twmshiftknobs.com/images/frontpage/24k-magnum-4.gif

^^^

are you serious? you come into here and start running your mouth on respected members within your first 2 posts? and you can’t even come up with a better argument/insult than that?

fucking waste of flesh. do the world a favour and go back to the womb.

geez blankets I guess you don’t get it.

my car is unique like myself.

why would I want a mass-produced shift knob vs a 1-off total custom?

why would I want a metal shift knob who’s temperature in direct sunlight will be double the temp of a clear glass knob? maybe triple?

have you ever used a metal shift knob like the ones you’ve suggested? they get too hot to hold in august and generally suck balls

my guy is accepting orders to help finance the set-up of a new studio, he could make you a custom “hater” shift knob, blankets…

What would that look like?

you would want a mass produced one because it actually looks good as oppsed to well, how that looks…
I actually have one from them. its fine actually only a lil cold in the winter, he can keep his junk i dont want anything to do with it especially with the high quality nut thats used to screw on

i just thought id tell you as it is so when u go around showing ppl and they are like “o…ya, thats, nice?” you dont wonder why.

driftRPS13

wow buddy cry much? I wasn’t talking to you.

fucking waste of flesh. do the world a favour and go back to the womb.

lol… moron u ricers do humor me somtimes

… lol who is this guy,

if were all ricers why are you even hear, do you even own an s-chassis, and that civic would blow the doors off your stock kaE, with only, I/E on a b16

lets see your car… peace.

not everyone here just most of the ppl that liked it, like for example mr. Neon glow or anyone that actaully like that shift knob and would put in their car.

and i don’t care if his cars faster than mine, im not here to measure penis sizes but im sure it would.

Nope, not my civic. I drive a 240, it’s the only car I own. I just hate when people say shit like this, it makes us look like asshole elitists. So it’s not that I’m taking offense, it just bothers me.

For thread relevance:

car looks sweet darrian, rims and a drop would kill it. the shift knob looks well, crazy. probably what you were going for i don’t know, but its not me lol. as for this new guy it probably a_ahmed starting shit lol.

peace

i don’t give a fuck if you were talking to me or not, i was talking to you.

where are the admins when you need them?

somebody ban this cunt already?

give me the gf’s address, she can measure mine

This new guy SEEMS like a_ahmed but those shift knobs he posted didn’t seem like his style so i guess we have a new A_AHMED =O

As for the EG civic that looks pretty sick, nice and clean

The custom shift knob on the other hand was a pretty cool idea but those tentacles are a bit weird

im not a packi, whats wrong with you people, i dont understand how u ppl think that would even look good at all its so low quality and embarrassing. i would be ashamed to put that in my car. like honestly i dont see how u anyone can honestly say “I like it i want one”[ hread]

Holy fuck dude, we get it, you dont like it.
Awsome, thanks for letting us know. Now GTFO.

I dont think you could have inctruoduced yourself as more of a douchbag if you tried.

Naw, im jk im just trolling you guys lol! get some of you soo worked up!

Funny my dear friends you truly are.you make for some good knee slappers! cant wait to meet everyone at a upcoming meet, make sure to have your high five hands ready!

and incase anyone was wondering heres apic of my car
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo31/blankets3/Mycar.jpg

my rims on my 240 will be same color i cant wait till i get her:cry:

^^^put some taurus brakes on her and you will be ready to slay dragons.

peace

So you think that the shift knob looks bad, yet orange hubcaps are good?

LOL

hey, s13gg, your guy’s taking orders? how much for a round clear knob with black/dark blue smoke? just something standard size threaded for an rb20 tranny (same as a ka/sr i think?)

http://shosource.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_19&products_id=10