Custom Turbo Build

So this summer I’m looking to go turbo. There are only like 2 kits I believe that are available for my car an one is ridiculously over priced at 6k and the other is notorious for blowing motors. I plan on buying a focus turbo manifold because the zx2 has the same motor. Now I was wondering if anybody knows a good reputable shop where I can get a custom dump tube and down pipe made up? I live in Pendleton so anywhere around lockport or the tonawandas would be a good start.

If you wanna head out to williamsville area scruggs will make them for you

dude, PM me…I may have a few parts you could use…I have a manifold depending on what turbo you plan to use. I am also capable of tuning your car if you buy the SCT kit for tuning…

PM me your power goals and what you think you want to buy, as well as links to the two kits you are refferencing. I have built my own kit for my focus (like 3 times until I was happy with it)…I even have a spare manifold depending on what turbo you plan to go with. I could probably set you up with a whole kit for a really decent price and install it, even tune it if you buy an SCT pro-racer kit from focussport

Good Luck man $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$