Cute Starter Evo X World Record

This guy just broke the evo x world record the other day with 908hp. 6466 turbo on E85. The impressive part of this is he is still on a built 2.0… would be curious to see this on a 2.2-2.4L.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hqVkix6Xo[/ame]

thats awesome!

does more cubic inches mean more power? or are there alot of other things to consider?

i know for most motors its a give and take. some benefit from more rpm others benefit from displacement.

just because one has bigger motor doesnt mean more power. there are so many things that add up to hp. cubic inches can add hp but it can subtract too.

if he is going for peak hp the smaller motor might be better. i am sure the builders of this considered a 2.4 but went with a 2.0 for a reason. it doesnt lok like $$$ was the decideing factor

also i hate the record numbers. i can drop that same car on a different dyno with same tune and my dyno readout will show more hp. so i could break his record if all it takes is a sheet to have the record. any dyno expert will tell you the same thing.

i like measuring a cars d by racing not a dyno sheet.

good video and nice record breaker on the dyno. i just felt the need to ramble a bit. and i would like to here your opnion on why you would want to see it on a 2.4l

that thing sounded like it had some nasty misses in places

I said I was just curious to see what a 2.4 would look like on his setup. Would it be more reliable? More hp? Maybe. Would like to see a graph with this 2.0 compared to a 2.2 or 2.4 is all. money was most likely not a deciding factor i’m sure.

Also there is a huge reliability issue with the 4b11… Or any 4 cyl really at that hp level. Most evo x owners don’t even come close to this power level because of that reason not because of funds. Maybe a 2.0 would be more reliable for this setup? Idk. He is in uncharted territory with the 4b11. Even if he was on a dyno dynamics, mustang, dyno jet, temp humidity whatever he still broke the record by almost 100hp. There are only a handful of evo x owners that are in the 750-800 range

That’s awesome.

Awesome

nice tow vehicle haha

Yea srsly haha clearly someone has deep pockets or a shit load of debt

judging by daddys tow vehicle, I would say your correct.

(insert money does by happiness thread here)

lol

Bumping this up cause this guy went to Tx2k13 with his record setting evo. Thought he could hang with the UGR guys. Pretty funny the way they talk to him haha
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufWXXYbQU3Y”]TX2K13 STREETS Drama - TT Lambos vs 3Dx Evo Grudge Races - YouTube[/ame]

“Only 1100 on pump gas”

God what it must feel like to be ridiculously rich.

What a chode… “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” @ 3.25 as he wins from a break down. Nothing I cant stand more is cocky ass rich kids.

ANNND he gets beat at his own game in the end.

LOOOOL

Are there any backyard hillumbillies that go out there and run these guys too? That would make a for a good video!

Don’t get me wrong his evo is very fast for what it is and he does “hang” with the green lambo pretty well until it broke. But he was way over his head thinking he could beat the other UGR guys.

the green one was pulling away, slowly, but none the less.

icing on the cake is still getting beat by his own kind at the end.

Yea and I love how to lambo dudes were like “how did my car look in front of you? What was it 10-15 cars” lol

Yeah and wasnt it putting out lower numbers?

I can’t talk though, can’t afford something remotely close to save my life:ahh

Yea the X is putting out 908hp, The ix was putting out about 871hp(both dynojet i’m sure) but 8 and 9’s are much lighter and have better gearing.

/\ yeah but car dick measurements dont take in account curb weight.

:rofl true. Also no clue where both there power bands are strong. Guy in the X wanted a 60 roll so because 50 is not idle for us x guys