CyberJocks

Anyone ever go there? How is it? Me and my friend Craig are doing the same basic setup in his basement to play Socom 3.

there’s someone on the board here thats a VIP, i won’t reveal his name though he’d prob. be pissed :snky:

cyberjocks is a site sponsor, afaik.

its a good time

I know that guy too, what a loser :snky:

Good times :tup:

Stupid fucking kids that will probably one day get beat the fuck up :tdown:

i hear they save a designated seat for him and call him “Sir”

Yeah, that place is a good time. Best to go with a group of people.

fun but too expensive, better off with a few friends setting up their own systems at someone house, or get with a group of people who set up larger lan parties

yeah lanning on a budget baby
speaking of which

i just remembered how much bf2 rules.

ya I played it for a few hours yesterday, choppers are fun!

Any Dled game will work with LAN even though it may not work with online mode. The problem nowadays is having enough people with good enough comps to run games smoothly

i play medal of honor everyday during lunch with 2 other guys in the office

its mad fun thurr

Are you implying something?

i thinks its a good price, a lot cheaper than buying 5-10 pc’s, and a lot easier than having people lug around desktops for a night…

you may thinks home lanning is cheaper but by the time you get it running you would have been better off going to cyberjocks…

:tup:

Your PC is a Diablo 2 gaming machine and thats about it, you only need to drop about 400 into it and we can build you something damn good.

People buy their own PCs for their own satisfaction. Cyberjocks is good when you only want to play for a little while since it is $6 for one credit which most of the time is = to one hour

Example: 10 hours a week at bundle price of $40, 4 weeks = $160 (which is one paycheck for me) and is $240 if you buy by the credit

Moving desktops is about 10 minutes of actual moving and setting up/back up, 1 bag, 1 tower, 1 monitor, the problem is gamers are lazy

People who sleep at Lan parties are LaMe, which would give at least 12 hours for gaming, which is $72 by the single credits or $52 if you buy a bundle of credits for one night…