cylinder head remanufacturer

So my 96 civic lost a valve. Some one suggested getting a remanufactured head as a cheap replacement. Google shows dozens of manufacuturers. Anyone have a suggestion they have used before?

Thanks
Ken
96 EX 194K miles
Supercharged

get a junkyard head off a low mileage car. the best heads are oem ASSEMBLED and thats that.

This post is full of bullshit.

But yea, go to a junkyard and save some coin.

your cameo is full of bullshit, that post is the truth, remanufactured heads are fucking garbage, along with every remanufactured piece of fucking dogshit known to man.

Ask Swain if my “cameo” is full of bullshit. OEM isn’t the best, that’s what I mean by BULLSHIT. FYI, anything that is repaired and resold is considered re-manufactured. :clap

i am fully aware what remanufactured means, and swain already told me about your cameo, and oem in the case of hondas parts and build quality IS the best. do some research and familiarize yourself with honda before you spout off under the assumption that you are right. this isnt rootn’ tootn’ knee slappin banjo playin sister kissin skeet shootin dip spittin country singin dirt farmin general motors.

:retardclap

dont you live in cobleskill now?

And didn’t he come from Northville… :retardclap

Are you fuckin’ kidding me? Do you think because I own a Camaro that I know nothing about imports? I know plenty about Honda engines, more than most. No one makes their own fuckin head castings, they are all OEM. They may have a valve job done and port work but they are O E FUCKING M. Don’t be a retard.

GOTTTT EMM

hes one of the only honda kids on here that will hate on the domestics.

the LS3 VVT and the new 5.0s ti-vct systems make those redneck engines pretty stellar… GMs even moreso considering they are still a OHV configuration.

the work performed is the point hence my first reponse to the OP, should i add assembled to make it acceptable to jdaniels standards? i never said new castings were made, hence “remanufactured” “rebuilt”, most remanufacturing companies put out shit work, your better off getting a used low mileage honda assembled cylinder head if you want something you can trust, countless times ive seen remanufactured heads be complete and total garbage. and in cobleskill they will just kiss there sisters, none of the other stuff, and northville they are pretty much all bible thumpers or potheads. and for the record i do like domestics, its just funny to stereotype, and everyone knows hondas and vw’s prolly get hit the hardest with it.

thats because people cant accept the fact that these little FWD imports can make big power and have effective gearing in most cases that make them pretty good contenders. really depends on who builds it though, just like anything else.

agreed.

I <3 Honda