Cylinder Head

Anyone have a good place to get a performance cylnder head for a honda crx? Preferably a place that supplies the head so i can get it, install it, and then get rid of the one i have and be on my way. Or even a local shop that does port and polishing?

I have never heard of the benefits of polishing either intake or exhaust ports, I think they just say that cause it sounds cool. Not too many localguys porting I know a guy that does side jobs ($$$$). If interested PM me.

polishing intake ports can be a bad thing depending on who you talk to. Somebody say its doesnt matter on fuel injected system but other say the turbulence created by the rough surface helps atomize air/fuel better.

polishing the exhaust ports is very common. Its quickens exhaust velocity and helps against carbon build up in ports.

Most of time when people mention polish its dealing with the combustion chamber. Basically just smoothing out the chamber in order to get rid of any hot spots that might occur.

I have never heard of the benefits of polishing either intake or exhaust ports, I think they just say that cause it sounds cool. Not too many localguys porting I know a guy that does side jobs ($$$$). If interested PM me.

polishing intake ports can be a bad thing depending on who you talk to. Somebody say its doesnt matter on fuel injected system but other say the turbulence created by the rough surface helps atomize air/fuel better.

polishing the exhaust ports is very common. Its quickens exhaust velocity and helps against carbon build up in ports.

Most of time when people mention polish its dealing with the combustion chamber. Basically just smoothing out the chamber in order to get rid of any hot spots that might occur.

Thats what I am screaming I hear 80 grit sand paper is the way to go after you port for turblulence, and tumble. PORT AND POLISH sounds like some Kmart special.