port and polish head?

how much would a port and polish cost me? who would u guys recomend around here?

• gsr head

RPM in Georgia, VT.

there are better ways to spend money. Honda heads dont really need head work other than valves/springs and retainers.

what car, power goals?

for a local shop, applied flow in clifton park. just hope you have time to wait.

Clifton Park Engine Rebuilders on 9 behind NAPA.

That name is almost as epic as the name of the last Karaoke bar that I went to in Montreal, named “Karaoke Bar”

I recommend a full type r swap, purchased from japan star in albany.

stopppp :rofl:rofl:rofl

It was a joke, because he already has exactly that.

would also like to know the purpose of this head?

shot in the dark here, but I believe it’s to go on a block, and provide locations for valves, cams, etc.

:rofl :rofl

well when it comes to the price of porting and polishing a cylinder head it really depends on how much you wanna increase the size of the valves, or how much power your looking to get out of the job. porting and polishing goes by three different stages, street port which is a slight bore of the valve ports, strip port which as we all know is for drag racing and is a big power gain, and the competition port which would not be needed in a gsr head. as for a place to go this website gives you a listing of every machine shop in new york. http://www.crankshaftco.com/engine-repair-directory/newyork.html

Please tell me you’re kidding.

LOL OH WORD

just use your own dremmel

im making 738whp on stock size valves and stock ports with a GSR, stock TB too haha

yeah we all know those are fake dyno numbers. :excited

Good for you his port and polish will make him 739whp so there.

relaited note… anyone have a flow bench around here to test intake manifolds?

HI :tongue

Adam you have access to a flow bench?!
:ponder

good to know. :hug I am going to make my very first homemade manifold for the jetta soon, and I wana compare it to the stocker and make sure my runners are getting fed equally so I dont lean a cyclinder out.