D2 warranties

D2 warranty for dampers.

at present all claims need to be express shipped from Taiwan to us here in ontario.

the numbers suggest that it will cost $25 US per damper for the shipping.

all dampers would be shipped to my address and we can distribute from there.

the reason we are using my address is because we need to ship to a single address for simplicity and cost savings plus i have to satisfy claims for other guys throughout Canada.

this is what we are getting:

http://s05.imagehost.org/0816/d2coilie.JPG

the american guys had to put down deposits but i worked it out so that we do not.

HOWEVER… i do need to get your dampers back and we need to ship them all back to D2 USA, you need to contribute to the payment for that shipment as well but if it is shipped from my address with canada post or something it should not be more than $200 or so divided by upwards of 10 or more of us.

DO NOT ARGUE - about whether you think you should have to pay for warranties, you are not, you are paying for shipping only

i have nothing to do with the price, if you dont like it then dont do it or complain to D2 Taiwan.

i am confirming the total charges now, they are subject to change without notice.

express shipping is 3-4 days, and please keep in mind how much it costs to ship things by air internationally, the $hit aint cheap boys.

bing - all dampers
stinson240sx - all dampers

also,

there is the option of waiting for your warranties to arrive by boat, apparently there is a shipment en route with an unpredictable ETA as with any shipment by boat.

i am in the process of inquiring about that and trying to bring the total price down in general because $100+ for warranties is a bit gheyish but its better than buying new coilovers or driving on blown shit.

hopefully we have enough people who will get in on this to bring the cost down, and hopefully the costs will deter people from renewing their dampers that dont actually need it.

Sasha all 4

you’re telling me that front and rear S13, S14 are all the exact same damper? man D2s are shittier than i thought.

they are not… the front and rears for S13 to S14 are different, i dont know which are different and it doesnt matter

the purpose here is to determine how many people are actualy going to pay to get theirs here.

then i can accept payments and forward them to D2 then we cna get the warranties…YAY

All 4 please.

How do I konw if mine are dead, or were they all defective. I only used mine for 3 months and havent used them since September?

HaLo -> All 4.

if mine make squising noises are they blown?

they dont feel blown but they are loud.

Sasha, i think the shocks are the same but the lower front mounts and camber plates are different.

Same here, they make squeeky noise but dont feel blown.

i will do all 4 i think. i will talk to you bing on msn tonight.

i dont know how to tell you if you have blown shocks or not,

if you dont have a problem with them dont replace them.

justin if u have been on yours for 3 months then dont worry about it they will be fine. alot of people have these with no problems at all.

we have to work one thing out though.

i was able to arrange this thing without the need for deposit, the US guys had to put down a $50 deposit PER STRUT that was refundable when their struts were received by D2.

although we dont have to do that we still have to establish a system that ensures that you give me back your dampers that are on your coilovers right now.

this is a non-profit venture by myself and i dont feel like getting in a whole bunch of shit with D2 because someone wants to keep both sets of dampers.

if you want to ship them back on your own that is fine and might even be a good idea for jack and oktay since they are in calgary and montreal. as for the local guys we are all shipping them back together to save on that cost.

so let me get this straight you already have the replacement dampers?

when can people pick them up and return the old ones?

what do people pay u?

NO!

frig, come on guys this isnt that complicated.

• you give me $25 usd per strut

• i order a whole bunch of replacements

• i receive replacements a few days later

• you come to pick them up and either give me your dampers in return or we work something else out, like i get to hold onto your children or something until you return your current dampers

• you contribute to the shipping for blown dampers back to D2

-everyone is happy and ghey

So the total bing out the door is only 100usd or 100usd plus the price to ship our old ones back?

$100 + shipping back to D2.

so lets say $145 cdn in total

$100 x 1.25 = $125 + $20 = $145

modified: $150 cdn is the deal.

is that fair?

i will try and reduce it, i am sure you guys will agree that if we have like 40 pieces the cost should come WAY down…

^^^ Thanks for the quick responce bing.

Put me down for all 4 Dampers please…

Im in the same boat as some others. Mine are noisey but dont feel like they are performing any worse…

Coilovers are noisy. Deal with it :happysad:

this is very true.

list, add method of payment:

bing - paypal
stinson240sx - cash

this has to happen soon guys, like in the next week and a half, i want to get my suspension fixed damnit