Dad Kills Sex Offender trying to rape daughter

in what movie does a guy get shotgunned in the crotch…?

EDIT: Ahh, it was pulp fiction…

Thanks to this website:
12 most painful movie castrations…

Quickly! While the 64 year old father is tired from the battle, someone get over there to snag some pics of the daughter!

Sweet link. +invisiblekarma.

Marcellus Wallace doesn’t like to be fucked by anyone except mrs. wallace.

:tup: awsome sauce!!!

I would have killed the guy 2 times.

wow lol

Meh, it wouldn’t be rape, because he had a gag, there for she wouldn’t be able to say no.

either way, that dad should get a dad of the year award

i find it hard to belive they would even mention the father having charges pressed against him.

he stopped someone from raping his daughter!
if im ever awoken to my daughter almost being raped,the last thing in my mind would be the “my” punishment

i can’t believe no one has asked for pics of the girl yet.

i expected the 2nd reply to be: “nudes”?

if i was the father id do the same exact thing, bravo DAD

Indianapolis police Sgt. Matt Mount said Meyers had come into the home naked, except for a mask and latex gloves

lol what the fuck…

As others mentioned that’s a guy worth shaking hands with.

x’s 2 LOL

:tup: to this guy, strangle that piece of shit.

solid work

+karma for dad

fuckin scumbags

Glad to hear the dad stopped him before anything could happen, its disgusting to see people like that.

+karma to the dad also!

Theres something kinda wrong here. He came into the house naked?

He brought condoms?

I think his daughter is a freak, liked to be tied up and gagged and when the dad saw the daughter and him rollplaying “Help! Help! tee hee! Oh God No Dont!” he killed him, and she just kept it to herself that she paid him on the street corner to pretend to break in and “rape” her.

That’s what I think happened…

They said he was a good friend of the family, maybe him and her dad got into a fight and the girls father strangled him.

Then he cracked the window open, removed his clothes, put a mask and latex gloves on him and called the cops.

Good story to fool the cops into thinking he was a creep, i mean thats exactly what it looks like right?

And when asked “Stop” the father was “unresponsive” until the guy was dead.

Sounds like the dad didn’t want him talking about what really happened…

Wow, you guys are standing up for the registered sex offender. :tup: