Dad Kills Sex Offender trying to rape daughter

Like the father didn’t know he was a sex offender.

He did live down the gravel road from their house. Maybe they wanted the house that him and his old lady lived in?

Perfect Plan

IT was Indiana

Don’t you watch CSI?

Just because it looks legit does not mean that it always is.

If it was, :tup: to the father.
If not, I hope they find out what really happened.

well you have to look at the two issues at play here.

1. protecting your family with whatever means needed (legit, sounds like is what happened)

2. taking the law into your own hands to punish him (no so legit)

lmao… he broke in with a mask, gloves, condoms, a rope, and a gag ball.

Did he bring too much or too little lol?

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/img/product/resized/00057255-674501_400.jpg

Haha if I saw the dad come down the stairs, I would have totally stood there naked and said “Hi. Im here for the gang bang.”

When officers told McNally he could let go, they found that Meyers was unresponsive. Medics who were called to the scene then pronounced Meyers dead.

so in other words, he was given permission to let go only after the cops made sure he was dead.

something about this story doesnt add up, i mean who honestly would try to sneak into a house with mask, latex gloves, and no clothes?

There are some deranged fucks out there. What about the case of mister hot dog rapist or whatever the hell he was. The dude that poured bbq sauce on his victims and pelted them with sausages while they were sleeping. Some shit like that anyway. But i digress.

Hooraa!! for the dad. I hope no charges ever get brought up against that man. We need more people like him, and cases such as these need more media coverage country wide. Maybe than the scumbags of the world would see that their actions will not go unpunished.

Just sayin.

pics of daughter?

So if… the Dad was nude when he strangled the guy… and their balls touched… would that be gay?

SO gay. ew.

when you look like the offender as pictured in the link, i’d bet any 17 year old under 150 lbs is worth getting killed for a shot at.

maybe you killed him when you choked him for 12 minutes.

maybe he died because of his heart condition.

I don’t know, I’m not a doctor.

But, I know what didn’t kill him…

SMOKING.

HAHA! PLUSFAMILYGUYQUOTEKARMA xINFINITY

Real story…

Cops arrive, the father tells them what happened but, the guy is still alive.
Cops tell the father they can’t shoot the bad guy so he better strangle him.
Father proceeds to kill the worthless pos.
That would be a much better story. lol

I love you.

I can actually picture the guy in a chair, with the Reno police all around him, guns drawn, and the dad choking the shit out of him.

Good Job Daddy!! lol
:headbang:

:tup: to killin dudes

fucking sex offenders espically the child molesters i think they shoult be all killed

kudos to the father of the girl