Dallas FTW

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

he’s more of a cracker jack kinda guy i think

Im not saying they are any better at this point there not but for all you big giants talkers, they didnt show up to play today well eli and the o-line sure didnt end of story. They all failed this year.

Cant win em all

my fucking eagles baby, tough game for both sides though, well fought

Eagles FTW!

You can’t win every game but Giants didn’t fail. Analysts had them #2-#3 in the division.

However, Dallas had one of the worst meltdowns in team history.

great as expected one of the major giants shit talkers with and excuse keep the excuses coming, maybe next year you should just mind your own business if your team cant follow through.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch cause dallas flopped once again

you are failure as a football fan. Calling the GIANTS superbowl victory season luck?! What a joke.

GIANTS blew it, c’boys blew it harder though.

No im just awaiting walt to come out from under his pillow crying and to see some excuses from u big mouths about your week off and your number 1 seed this and all the other bs from the giants blow hards

I haven’t seen anyone give a single excuse for the loss or the season? what are you reading?

I don’t see how a cowboys fan has any place to rag on the giants.

Cause the cowboys have the almighty t.o omg

TO may have a big mouth but he doesnt go to a club in nyc with teammates and almost blow his dick of with a gun

uhh… you guys signed pacman jones AFTER he did all his stupid shit. Again, you lose :rofl

He didnt ruin our season. Am I the only one that notice the Giants production drop and there record go to the shitter after Burress shot himself like and idiot. He may not have been producing this year stats wise but the giants relied heavily on the attention he drew from other teams, the same attention teams no longer had to worry about which led them to be able to limit the giants other players leading to this loss and there crappy end of the season.

I really don’t know what you are trying to do. First you claim that the GIANTS season is just as disappointing as the Cowboys terrible season… which is obviously lame.

then call their superbowl winning season LUCK.

Now you are going blame the shitty performances on Plax? What is your point? Why now post all this before yesterday? C’mon, you are really diggin deap into the barrel now. Sure his pressence would have helped, but it was not he cause of their losses. Eli just blew it big time yesterday. He had PLENTY of chances to make plays… he absolutely sucked.

how many turnovers and penalties was Pacman responsible for in their last game against the eagles? I know he had one pass interference in the end zone and a fumble deap in their own territory… you could argue that he gave them 14 points, but even if you took back those points, it still was a blowout. So lucky for you I really can’t say he cost them the season, but it was close.

… forgot about tank johnson too, another solid pickup by the c’boys HAHA!

The cowboys are the biggest laughing stock of the league (maybe second biggest behind the lions, maybe). Shit happens. I understand you are a fan, but I don’t see how you can deny that. I have no problem admitting stuff about the GIANTS.

Eli :retardclap “I can thowz interceptionz?”

at least he aint a ROMO

Yeah youre right, Romo fucks hot bitches after a shit season while watching Eli throwing passes to the Eagles lol