Dallas FTW

my eagles finally make me proud this year :mwahaha

Ha ha there was some guy at bourbon street who was a cowboys fan saying the eagles fucking sucked…I asked him if they suck that bad what does that say about the cowboys…no answer

If anyone should have made you proud it should be the Raiders and Texans.

true, but even if the eagles didn’t make it they still blew the cowboys out, i hate the cowboys and seeing them beat my team leaves a sore feeling with me

Ha i hate the Eagles, but i was rooting VERY hard for them for 3 hours, then went back to hating them! LOL, i thought i was in heaven!

:retardclap<— Eli :rofl

14/28 162 yards, 5.8 yards per pass, 0 td, 2 int, qb rating of 38.1

discuss…

So much for the #1 Seeded Giants. As expected finishing the year as poorly as Dallas. They can all join the SAME vacation club. Neither teams were able to prefrom well when needed. Now they can all watch on TV. Bittersweet ending to the giants season.

I couldnt believe how bad they played today, really thought it would be a high scoring, close game

yayyy Giants:retardclap

Neither quarter back did shit for their team. Sad game for the giants

They havent really played well in the last couple games. Funny how all the giants fans jump on the cowboys about falling short not coming through and they get the number one seed and choke as well. Karma maybe?

I wouldn’t say that, mcnabb was atleast effective and moved his team, whereas every ball eli threw looked like a knuckle ball

:rofl Karma ftw

He had a couple passes and that was about it. Mcnabb had a few decent throws that worked out well for his team. But at least the giants made it to the play offs where we cant say the same for dallas

But guess what, ya didnt get what you were going after…

And dallas got no where…not seeing where you are going with this

basically t.o. is passing the popcorn to eli while they watch the playoffs unfold i think is what he’s getting after

well the giants didnt do much either. For all the big mouths and there #1 seeded giants they are all on the outside looking in. Just time to rub Eli’s failures in there face because they cant get lucky to years in a row.

Thats funny romo hasnt gotten lucky since hes been with the cowboys…he had better get in on the pop corn action too