Dallas FTW

upset…they played terribly

I am instantly in love with you (no homo) :excited

Bad tackling? McGahee (spell) basically was untouched on that huge run. You guys had the box STACKED too.

But, this is the Dallas we all love. The team that shows up healthy and just chokes. You can basically write it on the wall EVERY fucking December. Whenever the game is on the line, some shit happens. Either Romo chucks the ball for crying bitch TO and it’s picked or Leon Lett touches the ball.

In the end, it’s the same shit. Thank you Dallas for the laughs.

I couldnt believe that Baltimore got those 2 big runs at the end. Dallas knew what they were going to do and still couldnt stop them. The 82 yarder by Mcclain was sick, that dude is a fullback.

<-- is going to the Giants game tonight

Yeah i kinda figured we were gonna lose this game, we like to mess shit up in the last 1/4. But on a good note, Giants are down by 8 right now :lol ;D

Giants have a first round bye locked up. Cowboys have nothing locked up. I know where my team will be in 3 weeks

Hmm you were saying?..#1 seed

:stfu

self own? :mwahaha

Giants #1 team in NFC. To be honest, this is how it should be. They beat every quality team they faced including the other potential #1 team. Long road to SB.

Will Dallas even be in the playoffs?

Giants FTMFW!!! Derrick Ward with an outstanding performance tonight… Giants own all… that is all.

who cares. If it wasnt for all their sideshows they would be just another team in the mix but for some reason the media portrays Dallas as a team that should automatically be there, or deserves to be there. Thats not the case. They have fall so far in mediocrity that TOs antics are the only thing getting them attention anymore.

Derrick Ward had an incredible game and as did Brandon Jacobs. Eli also played a good passing game for the first time in weeks. It was a tad to close for comfort but I thought they played like the Giants should

Such an awesome game last night! :nod

As the title states, Dallas FTW.

Now all you Cowboys fans can go back under the kitchen table and hide for the offseason, im sure its still warm under there from last year,well here from you in july when Hard Knocks season 2 starts.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!..lol

How bout them charcoal grey burnt STI’s

god, I loved watching the cowboys completely fall apart yesterday. Great way to end the regular season. Cowboys FTW!

And they tried to bash the Giant’s. Good god a pop warner team could have played better