Dallas FTW

Ill explain it, i have been on the same forum as Shawn for about 5-6 years between here, APG, and a couple other sites. EVERY YEAR we always have a Giants thread, good or bad. We dont care, we like football. We want our team to win but will support them and talk about them eaither way. Unlike you frontrunning fairweather fans who just post random nonsense when your team wins. Show me the thread we made when we beat Dallas where we were rubbing it in to you fools. There isnt one. We know what the regular season is. Its nothing to go crazy over.

pipe down adam. not worth it.

you sure you aren’t drunk? I never said you called me a front runner :idiots :idiots :idiots

When did you pick the c’boys… mid 90s? :lol

Hmmm, you mean when SHAWN started talking shit about dallas in his own thread…thats right…THATS WHERE.

If your a Cboys fan in NY 99% of the time your a frontrunner. You guys only come out when there doing good, or when thier winning. No one has mentioned Dallas at all on these forums all year until they won yesterday. BIG DEAL! Win a playoff game

So you make threads about when your team loses right?!? Dude, you sound retearded…

nope, i talk about my team regardless. we had a giants thread before the season started, like we do every year

I wish i was drunk lol, but i said in a previous post i started liking dallas in 91 when i knew what football was. Sorry i picked that team, its just for me…And i would rather live in Texas, race year round, hottie with southern accents, and good food. And i was mistaken about caling you a front runner, i thought you were talking about yourself in the other post, but you werent

So where is your thead about losing? That thread was made AFTER you guys won a game…hmm…strange

we won 10 of our 11 first games, posting it after a loss wasnt a option

Riiight, well where was your post on the 1 loss? This obviously isnt going anywhere, and me starting this thread got me exactly what i wanted, Giants guys crying!! :banana

that would be over on rspeed in the eli is back thread. if your really looking for it. You really think were crying over this? If anything im worried about our teams injuries, and locking up homefield this week. The Cowboys should have won that game, they should win every game, they have 13 pro bowlers, they were picked to win the Super Bowl by alot of people, Their “Americas Team”. All of this is expected, stop acting so surprised they beat the Giants and making a huge deal out of it, have a little respect for your own team. The Cowboys are probably going to go to the Super Bowl. :crackup

HAHA, how are we crying? We have nothing to cry about. Defending CHAMPS, clinch NFC east title and garaunteed spot in the playoffs. Da boys may not even make the playoffs.

c’boys fans are obviously extremely jealous. They grossly underachieve every year. I almost feel bad for ya

Not jealous of anything, you are where you are b/c you guys worked hard, good for you. Im just happy that my team beat yours. This thread was made primarily because of all the shit talking from my giants buddies. And none of them could just say…good game, like i usually do. So i take it out on them and you this time around :lol Excuses excuses…

who is making excuses? Giants got beat up last night

When we killed Dallas a few weeks back all we heard were the injury excuses. Giants fans should be able to use that same excuse right now if they want to, its only right. I dont go that route. I dont need to make excuses. I love the Giants, but i dont play for them

Not you…unbunch the panties :lol

I dont make excuses when we lose, like our game last week, had the game wrapped up till 2:0X and then got fucked up. It sucked but it happens. I try not to use the “we didnt have X” excuse, because there are OTHER people on the team other than 1st string.

silence…

Jason Garrett is not the great offensive coordinator hes paid to be as the future head coach. They didnt change the offense strategy until the last 6 min of the game. little to late for that. bad coaching bad tackling = pathetic showing/loss :headbang