Dallas FTW

Its all good…ive moved on to bigger and better sports anyway :tong

:+1

Isnt that the definition of a FRONT RUNNER! :confused

Are you drunk? where did I define it?

but you had plenty of time to realize the mistake you made and fix it

Now wouldnt that be picking a team b/c it WAS good, then realizing they suck for a few seasons and then “fixing the mistake”(aka switching teams aka FRONT RUNNER) :nuts

Sounds like we have some butt hurt Giants fans in here!! :mwahaha ;D

:lol

yo leon lett, chill.

im sure that was about the same time they were winning super bowls

Front runner, key word “front”, would imply that some loser picks the team because they are number one, not cause they are good. get it? :idiots. A lot of teams are good, but only one can be number 1.

we established that already

were already in the playoffs, i dont make a big deal out of regular season games, especially when we have the division clinched. Seeing how Dallas hasnt won a playoff game since the mid-90s i can see why all of you frontrunners go crazy over a regular season game, you beat the Super Bowl champs.

Right, i picked a team that i liked when i was young, regardless of how they were doing. A front runner is a person that changes their team every year b/c its the cool thing to do or because thery are the best team. So by you saying he could have “fixed the problem” that would mean changing said persons team based on the team not doing good, or being “cool enough” etc etc

PLEASE explain how i am a front runner…please. Ive liked dallas through thick and thin since oh… 91 or so

AND…iirc, there was another thread made EVEN EARLIER in the season about how the GIANTS are great by mr. shawn…so explain that too??

:+1

GIANTS have not been a great team of the past 20 years. So unless you switched over this past year, then you would not be considered a front runner.

Picking a team because they are the champs is FUCKING STUPID, face it. All you c’boys fans were front runners when you picked them and you decided to stick with’em. Thats fine, at least admit it.

Giants are the champs and current NFC east champs… we have every right to talk shit.

OK, GOOD FOR YOU, where did I EVER call YOU a front runner?? Oh thats right…i DIDNT. So stop feeling guilty about whatever and realize that i DID NOT pick my team because they were champs. I didnt even know what a goddamn championship WAS when i picked my team… anything else??

As do we as we just whooped all that NFC east champs ass last night ;D