Dallas vs New England

Fuck you Dallas.

That is all.

~Bills Fan

:gotme:

NE–> :zong: <-- Dallas

who gives a fuck about new england outside of boston again? i mean, short of hoping brady breaks his neck

I knew NE was going to kill Dallas after watching them play the Bills. I saw Dallas only getting 3.5 and I wanted to put money down on it but never did. Damn

T.O. did not give anyone any reason make popcorn like he said he would.

[quote=“Joe,post:4,topic:36978"”]

who gives a fuck about new england outside of boston again? i mean, short of hoping brady breaks his neck

[/quote]

Some people do :bloated:

Patriot was giving Dallas 5 1/2 points and i put $200 on the Patriot. Got some extra cash for shopping :slight_smile:

[quote=“Z PHAT Z,post:8,topic:36978"”]

Patriot was giving Dallas 5 1/2 points and i put $200 on the Patriot. Got some extra cash for shopping :slight_smile:

[/quote]

nice…alms for the poor! lol!

[quote=“Z PHAT Z,post:8,topic:36978"”]

[/quote]

I told everyone to do taht and was soooooooooo mad when I seen the score as I didn’t get a chance to place it.

D

Not that the Bills will ever have a chance this year, but I always root against the divisional team. Dallas doesn’t really bother me that much anymore.

I fucking hate dallas with a passion. just because of the superbowls and the no goal incident. What really sucked is when I was heading back to the hotel after the game in the subway of atlanta after the superbowl. and i heard dallas fans trashing buffalo. note: I was 7 at the time so if I tried to do anything about it i would get my ass handed to me not that today is any different. then the no goal thing jsut took the cake, so I hate the Cowgirls, The Stars, the fans of any Dallas team, and I think that city it should have all it’s sports teams revoked.
thanks

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:6,topic:36978"”]

T.O. did not give anyone any reason make popcorn like he said he would.

[/quote]

of course not. TO is so overrated. Moss>TO

[quote=“j_espo1,post:13,topic:36978"”]

of course not. TO is so overrated. Moss>TO

[/quote]

QFT