dam snky troopers

didn’t realize the coupe was that much faster than the 4 door

IAM STILL IN THE 4 DOOR TILL TOMORROW

lol city court is a joke… u sit on a very un comfy wood bench right on top of the people next to you… make sure u get there at 130 when the doors open it ur tickt says 2pm get there at 130 … by 2 its a mad house be one of the 1st people in and ur out in a flash

so uhh, how are cheektowaga and corfu town courts? LOL

219 southbound armor dulles exit… he sits on the bridge and shoots laser…then hops on the on ramp and pulls you over…

also I’ve seen troopers on the 90 heading east toward syracuse hid right behind those buildings right off the thruway that hold salt.

In Virginia a trooper lasered me while he was hiding in a cave but I hammered it and got away

When I used to live on Rte 5 there would be a cop on a side street shooting radar then a cop would pull out of the beach and get the speeder

One day I saw one sitting in the middle of Rt. 20 between SP and Camp. Literally. He was sitting in the turn lane, in a place where there was nowhere to turn into. No traffic anywhere, no construction, and no emergency lights on. He didn’t move for a while. I couldn’t figure for the life of me why he would be there.

And I see them sitting by the LA tolls almost daily, so watch out! They also sit daily by the Ogden st. exit of the 190, in various locations.

I’ve seen them a few times sitting there.

I have seen cops sit in front of a car parked in the street, but have 2 wheels on the curb so that he is completely hidden on approach.

I was knabbed by a cop hiding on the other side of the thruway going in the opposite direction. Apparently, I was going fast enough to make it worth his while to stop and turn around in the median…

no need to yell :frowning:

400 in the woods

Sometimes when they are “hiding” they are not hiding from you, they are taking naps.

x…

2nd on the aircraft one. Just East of the 271/90 interchange East of Cleveland.

http://z.about.com/d/gocalifornia/1/0/l/7/hdam6-a.jpg
+
http://robola.files.wordpress.com/2006/04/rod%20farva.jpg
=
:snky: