where did you see radar today??

well I notice cops doing radar a lot lately so i figure… we cant always count on radar detectors …

• a lot of us read this at work or on our way out too

• so write the date time and where the cop was

that way people can look this up on there way home or just going out and about

… of course phones with the internet would be clutch but thats in a perfect world

so anyways… lets post

8/4… radar on the 400 by union @ 11 pm

Radar is being shot A LOT on the 290 between Niagara Falls Blvd. and Colvin exits.

my friend just got a ticket over there a few days ago

^^

Word first time I have ever seen a Tonawanda cop up there with a gun…usually its just Amherst and NYS Troopers.

yeah whats up wit the locals on the thruway and what not… i often see west seneca doing radar on the 400 too …i thought that wasnt really there turf

Cop was killed on the 90 like a week ago by a drunk driver. They have been going ape shit with DUI’s and speeding.

8/4 night 9-pm across from caboose(side street b4 the bridge)(WSP)(parking lights on)(every other day)
8/4 night 9-pm dollar general parking lot on French(CP)(parking lights on)(every night/2 nights)
8/4 night 9-pm TNT parking lot on Union/Center(WSP)(no lights on)
8/4 night 9-pm Burchfield parking lot on Union/Race st(WSP)(no lights on)(every 5 days)
8/4 ALL DAY-pm all over I90(ST’s)
8/4 mid-day 2pm Cleveland Dr exit(ST’s)
8/4 night 10pm Northwood parking lot way at the back(no lights on)
8/5 night 12am M&T bank/Dunn parking lot on Union(WSP)(sitting under the ATM drivethru/where the garage door for Dunn tire is, no lights on)(every 3 days)

seems like alot of those are a product of fake radar or a shitty detector…

V1
EDIT:
they sit there but dont always use radar.(certain occasions)

wow what a memory lol
i drive that way often thanks for the heads up

I tend not to speed that much now since there was alot of action out this past week/week end.

BTW who was pulled over in the white evo/lancer on 8/4

Why does everyone think that? The 290/990/400/33 are county and local highways. They can have any police department they pass through along with state troopers. The only road around here you will not see locals on would be the actual interstate ie. 90 and I think the 190 because it has some special restrictions on it.

The 400 def not a state road and neither is the 33. They both have the white signs.

8/4 815pm twin cities southbound on the middle of the canal bridge, sneaky bastards
8/4 820pm Colvin, tonawanda, before that big bend before sheridan hiding behind a tree

this just in: almost everyone has had internet capable phones for the last 5 years. :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: we’re living in a perfect world!

this just in not everyone pays the extra money to verizon and what not for that service… so you were saying you saw radar where again??? oh yeah great post way to stay on the topic

8/5 9 am transit rd by 400 in the citibank parking lot … dang sherrif

On my way to and from MI, my radar went nuts half way across Grand Island, but I never saw a cop.

Then I threw the V1 under my seat since I didn’t want another talk with the cops in CAN.

Question for you guys:

They’ve been doing some sting operations for something on 590 North near Empire Blvd exit in the past couple months (one - three days per month). Were there 8/5 about 10:30 AM – 6 cop cars.

However, my V1 doesn’t detect anything, but I can clearly see the one cop sitting in their car on the side of the road and it looks like they are holding a radar gun. Are they shooting radar/laser or something else that my V1 doesn’t detect, or are they waiting for a car they think is speeding to use instant on? Or are they looking for something completely different like a seatbelt violation?

id say there using laser and pullin the trigger as they see a speeder coming up then its too late … by the time the radar goes off they already know how fast your going

… but that is just my guess

I saw 5 cops sitting about a mile down the 219 from the 90. They are hiding behind trees in one of the turn arounds. One guy with a laser and 5 cars sitting there waiting for the signal to pounce.

They’ve been there all day.

12:30 this afternoon … two state troopers on transit by bullis sitting in the old beauty pools parking lot… shooting at everyone going by