where did you see radar today??

I saw 5 right where the 290 merges onto the 190-S by exit 15…kenmore/sheridan exit. 3 pulled over right in a row, one after the other and 2 waiting. They have been there a TON lately.

Isn’t there a BB app that tells you where all the cops are sitting? Could be just a rumor but my buddy has the storm and he said there was something like it.

i’ve noticed troopers on the 219 sitting at about a 30* angle backed off the shoulder of the road… shooting laser.

it’s trickey because they are not in a U turn or anything.

I pay that extra money to Verizon. And the internet on my Storm blows.

They sit RIGHT there on the grass facing you, and you CANNOT see them until they see you lol, I’ve noticed that they’ve been there a lot lately too.

It’s called Trapster, I had it, did not like it, it’s basically people opening up a GPS of where they are, and clicking “here!”, then it gives a warning that radar or speed camera might be set there, if more than one person verifies it in that same-ish area, it lets you know with an extremely annoying non stop beep until you’re about a mile away from it, that was when it first came out, maybe it got better but I won’t go back to it.

Anddddd
If anyone’s ever in the Town of Tonawanda, at night cops are constantly shooting radar on Eggert in the St. Amelia’s parking lot with their lights off, towards the far end of the lot facing Colvin way, you can barely see them until you get on top of them.
There and on Sheridan near Fries usually a couple cops are in a parking lot either talking or sitting in the cars shooting radar.

The 90 has been fuckin packed. From the Lackawana tolls to Dunkirk, almost every U turn on wed. I guess the underlings are getting out of control, we have to be roped back in. Or the state is just out of money. I know Silver Creek sure is poor, cause they have cars from local state and county all over that city, and they WILL get out if you commute through that town. Just sayin.

At the airport, it was huge, sits there all day.

on the blvd between main and sheridan the town is shootin radar in 2 spots, behind big jhons, right before sheridan in that funeral parking lot and there was a guy pulled over inbetween. radar was going off like crazy must be time for quotas.

I think it’s Lombardo’s funeral home right? And my radar has spasms constantly right where Eggert and Sheridan meet and up to the Blvd. but I’ve only seen a cop once, happens EVERY time I’m over there, I don’t know what in that area could be sending the Ka frequency, but it’s doing it.

all day every day, son’s a’ bitchin’ NFTA cops will blow over the median (the one between the airport access road and Genesee) and attack, nearly killing half a dozen people in the process to pull someone over for a no front plate ticket so they can flex their muscles.

Haha, my dad’s an NFTA cop at the airport. He’s pretty easy going and tends to not be a complete asshole surprisingly enough.

not just today, but everyday i see loads of cops between the ford plant and the hamburg town park, ive seen up to 20 cars pulled over just in front of the house over a few hour time span…

does the same for me once evey so often, i thought it was the tower near behind the collison shop cuz thats were it goes off but idk it could be a cop hiding lol

I was talking about the massive dish that detects planes :stuck_out_tongue: