Radar on the skyway/father baker bridge

So I was cruising home from Buffalo tonight, and I saw a little piggie hiding on that side road that runs parallel to Rt. 5/Skyway/whatever using laser radar. Parked so he could jump right on the entrance ramp. Kind of startled me, I NEVER see cops around there.

Just so ya guys know, I’m guessing they’re going to be hangin’ around there more often. Taking all the fun away.

They setup there all the time once the weather gets good.

Why have I never noticed them EVER? Weiiiird. Well either way, they were out tonight.

Yeah they are out everywhere. And increasing using bridges with unmarked cars more so, it would appear.

yea, ive seen them there PLENTY of times

but dont worry, if you go through there at 110 they cant catch you before you disappear on the side streets :slight_smile:

me: fuck, cop
driver: where ?
me: over there by the tracks
driver: fuck
me: RUN !

I’ve seen so many cops lately. Yesterday, there was a trooper sitting on 20 in the turn lane. another cop was sitting in the right traffic lane next to him. You drive through the guantlet of cops to pass by. One followed me (in my work truck) into West Herr Toyota, and I ignored him an made my delivery, and he lost interest and left. 90, 290, it’s the end of the month!

I got my first speeding ticket ever right there almost 10 years ago.

Slowing down + V1 = no tickets in 4 years.

One of the little cops almost gave me a ticket for stopping on the skyway. It was 2am and I wanted to get with this girl so we stopped, got out and stood on the edge to kiss :slight_smile: Damn cop ruining my game.

There is tons of troopers on the 290 latley too. Last night at 3am, I got on going east from NFB and as I merged over to aviod the 990 exit lanes, a trooper comes flying up in his SUV and basically just drives right next to me for 2 miles.

I have seen them parked and radar on alot at all times of the day.

that is incredibly dangerous