Damn, that's quick.

A guy on one of the corvette forums ran a 10.98 on stock radials, and a 10.83 on DRs.

The car is a “BONE” stock C6 Z06.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?p=1562972311#post1562972311

now that is sweet. Showroom stock car running 10’s.

sweet

now when we stay bone stock, its not quik stock right? meaning its as it rode off the factory showroom floor but with drag radials for tires?

from what the guy says, its as if it drove outta the dealership.

looking his pics, it had black Z06 wheels, and Grand Sport stripes.

but i’m not sure if that was an option, or whether he did it. (it was an option for C5s)

but as far as he says, its showroom stock.

but in his post, the 10.98 run was made on the Stock Goodyear Run-flats. and 10.8 on DRs

cool,wasnt that done awhile ago?

x2 like a year ago i think but that was on Drag radials, this guy is on stock tires, thats insane!

LS7 > all…well till the LS9 comes out

Not too bad.

Yeah, not too bad at all…10’s bone stock and well under $100K. Not to mention that isn’t what that car was built to do.

I guess. I just found it the other day. ohh well, old news.

alsmot 80 grand isnt “well under” 100K

I would say it is…they are like 78K which is a lot but well under 100K…either way even if it was 100K that still is damn good

this is new i believe cuz i never heard of 10’s bone stock. i have heard 10’s with headers/intake on stock tires and 10s with drag radials with stock car

Ranger on tech and on that site, had tens with JUST Drag radials. he was the first to do that.

yeah just drag radials on a stock car, i’ve heard that before and yes it was Ranger. he took a C5 Z06 to 11.8’s i think stock

but never a 10 second C6 on stock Run CRAPS

80k Vette>300k Exotic
Screw interior…thats for your homes