stock 02 SS with drag radials runs 12's...for you Shawn

:thumb

what you dont see is the STS kit on it :ninja :lol

ha!

STS kits sound sick tho…but I would never go that route.

I wish we had a video of Richie’s stock Trans am going high 12’s

drag radials <> stock

its still not a power adder…

Tire’s are a mod and a necessity so it can play out either way

im gonna make a video and at the end yell “thats a stock car” just to clarify things and make it seem that much cooler.

yeah but it didnt come from GM with ET streets. so its arguable… run a 12 on the OEM tires with zero mods. thats what the disagreement is over. you say stock, but its not 100% stock.

Yea Richies ws6 could only get a 13.2 bone stock with factory tires

It does say stock WITH dr’s…it doesnt say bone stock ss goes XXXX…so its somewhat legit. And richie sucks…get a 13.1 on streets and holler at your boi :lol

my SS with the previous owner went 13.3 bone stock down to the tire as well.

Bah you were on radials and richies would have gone faster but the tranny locked out of 4th

The guy yelling at the end reminds me of Joe Jiggs

I’m stock, with exhaust, cams, tune, intake, boost controller… c’mon guys :nuts

anything added to the car to increase performance makes a car NOT stock. You CANNOT be stock with slicks, stock with exhaust, stock with anything, stock with stripped interior, etc…

Can you be stock with stock parts form other cars? ie stock mazda with stock ls1? :ninja :umm

Ok but the car ran a 12.6x.

The cars engine performance is BONE stock. Even the air filter. I highly doubt that DR’s gave him .4 in the 1/4 being that the avg is around 13 seconds, maybe a little more.

OMG NO WAY! THATS A STOCK CAR OH MYYYY GOD! SO FUCKING FAST NO FUCKING WAY.

-yours truly
joey jiggy

Drag Radials aren’t stock you fucking turd. Also, no one said it wasn’t done. I just said it isn’t typical as you made it out to be.