stock 02 SS with drag radials runs 12's...for you Shawn

The discussion point is “stock” not “power adder”. It’s like you took some stupid pills or something. We’ve discussed this in length. I posted link after link of people on your own forum refuting your claims. I remember the fail I put upon you. I was there.

LOL!

Are ya serious? Grip = lower ET, it most certainly did give him the 4 tenths.

:rofl doesn’t it sound EXACTLY like him & something he’d say? :lmao

The LS1 boys are doing meth :nuts

yes, i honestly thought i ws listening to joe jiggs.

I was high on crack with a meth mixture that day. I dont know what your talking about. Could you post all the links with in depth description’s for me?

probably the most ignorant thing ive seen from you yet… thats like saying the GRIP from AWD in the 3000gt VR4, vs a 3000gt SL with a VR4 engine swap, isnt the reason the real VR4 is quicker in the 1/4mile… yup cant be the added grip.

The fail will be too much for you.

Was the ignorance before/after the C5 purchase? :slight_smile:

This thread delivers!! will read again.

TTT

TTT!

Except he would absolutely freak out saying it’s a complete piece of shit amerian car, Porsche fucking INVENTED the musclecar in 1783, the 4G63 is the greatest motor in the world, no other motor can touch it, hondas suck, fords suck and most DEFINITELY nissans suck, especially 2005 altima SER’s that pull on cammed 993 Porsche Carreras from a roll :ninja :rofl

that porsche is slow as dick, srsly.

I know :lmao :lmao

In his credit, the brakes were seized pretty bad, the next time we raced he pulled a little. But still, it’s on it’s way to trapping 100MPH :umm

:nod :nod :nod :nod :nod :nod :nod :nod :nod :nod :nod

Wow, I know Tudds from the LI car scene… I haven’t seen or talked to him in ~8 years!

All of you - ::slight_smile:

i would have to say those are pretty good runs though, could probably even get that car to around 12.5. maybe lower

Negative. PantsParty says ET can’t go any lower.

i wouldnt take everything he says to heart :nuts

i went 12.3 at 108, so im pretty sure he could cut that ET down