Stock Zr1 on Stock tires goes 10.7

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOqqfGtqHo&feature=player_embedded”]YouTube- 2009 ZR1 Bone-Stock on Stock Tires–10.74 133.21[/ame]

that car is just sick.

not really impressed considering the z06 has gone 10’s as well bone stock, with factory fun flats…

best ive seen on the stock 19s is low 11s. i havent seen a Z go 10s on stock tires but have seem them go 10s on DRs.

the mph is sick for a stock vehicle on 20s

bllleeehhh

its at MIR too, with its negative DA this time of year, its probably going to be the fastest track in the country to run at unless you find one thats downhill.

Still impressive nonetheless but you wont be matching that at other tracks or other times of the year.

I bet that’s the same one that was running down there during import vs domestic, at that time the car was only running 11.7s

That is sick…bone stock in the 10’s is nasty. The best part is this car is not made for the ¼, it was designed to dominate road tracks.

most badass car ever made

Truth!!!

not bad for a $104k car

Well I would think you will see the ZR1 run faster. 10.9 is what a bone stock Z06 ran…10.74 with DR’s only. Hell the 02 C5 Z06 ran a 11.7 bone stock. Take them on a road track with cars that cost $200K+ and see what they can do…f-the 1/4 mile.

http://www.corvetteblog.com/archives/corvette-performance-stock-corvette-z06-has-10-second-14-mile.html

how dare you say F-the 1/4 mile. alot of members live by the 1320

Are you ever not a douche bag? I think you’d agree most $100k+ “super” cars are not built for the drag strip, nor is the strip the real measure of a car like the ZR1. Still, a 10.7 bone stock is just not bad. I mean, $100k really isn’t that much anyway, especially compared to all of the ZR1’s “competition.”

-TJ

Couldn’t agree more. I do believe there will be much faster times for the ZR1… hence me not being too terribly impressed by this. When I see times that I THINK the car should run, then I will be waiving the “OMG LOOK AT THIS VIDEO I FOUND ON THE INTRAWEB” flag. Until then… meh.