damn you searail

I have nothing against them im not bashing them either. just so angry waiting. impatiently waiting for them to unload my car. its been more then 7 days. Im sure everyone hates waiting for something.

vent vent vent

unoad my car already fuckers

what you get

:roll:

this is the usual with searail … take friday off from work and go to vancouver to pick up the car and drive it back, It is a beautiful summer and you dont have to wait. It is very simple

i know i should have. i would have had the car 7 days ago.

sea rail sucks. Greg can lick my nutz!!!

But as far as everyone else goes they are sadly the better option for canada freight :frowning:

I have stories… Too many stories.

You cant win.

dammit @#!@$! i just want to drive it!!!

oh well … it happens

Greg Dowler is my absolute arch-enemy. In the future, try to find a smaller forwarding company based in BC and chances are you will have better luck. But I do have one good thing to say about SeaRail, but that was only after waiting a month for them to ship the car while it sat at the ports racking up storage fees.

A week is not long buddy, 3 months isn’t long…

I could top all of you. And the slut names sharlet with a buzz cut with bangs for a hair cut over at allied would rather have a spitting contest with you then ship your car properly and Ben at Hansons is no better. Theyre trucks switch soo much from van your clutch is gone half the time whe your car arrives.

I can top most peoples stories. I know Scott has a few too. Thats why we pick our own cars up!

So when getting car shipped. put a crappy clutch in? But I’m sure they’d find something else to screw with…

no, thats a bad idea too. They would burn the clutch and charge you another $350 for a non runner fee.

damn them its still sitting in edmonton not ready for pick up.

take things into your hands as much as possible to ensure you get it in a decent amount of time …ie go and pick it up yourself or else it will be a while for it to leave by train and longer sitting in a railcar before it is unloaded.

If i ever go through this while process again at least I know how it is and learn from it.

I think the lady that picks up the phone is annoyed with hearing me everyday.
Is there anything I can do to speed up the process or do I have to wait entirely on them to call me and let me know its ready?

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

good news

yesssssssssssssssssssssss