Canada Post and Usps Is a joke

Ok So im gonna rant abit since im a little frustrated at my situation. Some of you know im having clutch issues right now. I stopped driving my car 2 weeks ago until i get a new clutch and so on. Here it is. I ordered an exedy stage 1 clutch and nismo clutch pivot fork from enjukuracing.

I specifically told them to ship it through usps/canada post because as everyone knows if your not from the states ups will fuck your eyes out. So Clutch was shipped on the 11th of March a wopping 12 days ago. Yet the tracking has no been updated it just says items have left origin country on route to canada. I dont understand this shit. I have had packages from japan take 4 days on regular ems 4-7 day shipping.

Shit is rediculas and its wasting time. I want to be driving my car right now.

On another note does anyone know how long it takes for international shipping with usps? 7-14 business days?

lol i shipped something ‘express’ by canada post to the uk and it took 2 months to get there…

I also regularly order stuff from the states and there was just a package i waited 3 weeks for… fucken ey

for the most part theyve been good to me so i cant complain, and they also dont stretch my asshole.

Fuck. I dont want to be waiting 2 months. Shit better show up soon. or ill order a new one ship it with ups and then sell the other clutch when it arrives.

Use SON vendors :slight_smile:

1.5 weeks for a pair of Oakleys from Cali, kinda unrelated but if it has to pass through customs, it’ll sit for a while if there’s a backlog

yeah, what Soulitude said. Then they slap a lovely COD charge on it and give you the bill with a smile.

I hate customs :frowning:

Should have gotten it shipped to Port Huron and paid UPS $5 to hold it then picked it up. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

oh shit your montreal, nvmd

LOL yeah…come to think about it, thats what happened to my first pair of oakleys…apparently $175 sunglasses will cost you 20 bucks in customs charges.

One of my old coworkers had a great idea though, he group-Rented a P.O. box/storage on the buffalo side of the border and had everything shipped there for pickup. Definitely easier

Talk to enjuku. Same thing happened to me when i ordered an downpipe and test pipe and the problem was they had 3 people in the system with the same first and last name as me so when i was tracking it, it said it was already delivered. They ended up rerouting it and gave me discounts towards my future purchases. E-mail enjuku and see if there was a problem first.

I had a part ship USPS and the tracking # only showed the item getting dropped off in CA.

2 weeks and the online tracking showed nothing, even after it arrived…

The package type the guy used with USPS does and doesn’t have tracking, in my scenario…

Feel your pain man.

Customs destroys any savings I think I made.

Unless it was shipped EMS from them it’s sounds like it’s 7-14 day shipping option…And I’d like to join in and say that I HATE the added fees on top of the duty that UPS charges you. I ordered something recently and the brokerage fee was almost tripple the amount of the duty. How the hell does that even make sense?

usps doesnt show up to date tracking like ups or fedex

i got you all beat! 5 months for a crash cage from florida on my stuntbike few yrs ago, season was over by the time i got it!

Will, I have the solution.

www.whiskeymilita.com
www.brosociety.com
www.steepandcheap.com

Check those sites for random deals every 15-30 mins. Mad stuff for cheap.

Also www.backcountryoutlet.com for steals, www.dogfunk.com for deals. No ciustoms…EVER! They have a brokerage deal with the border. Just got to know how to play the game, and you can avoid the customs butt rape. :cool:

It’s not so much the postal services… its f*cking US customs, once your item hits the borders they cause all the damn delays. I use to sell on ebay and I get all kinds of problems with US customs I have plenty experience with those bastards.

ALOT of people blame the postal services but their hate is misplaced (in most cases) its the US Customs you need to direct your hatred to lol for the most part the postal services does their job in a timely manner however as soon as your item hits customs (its out of the postal services hands) I’ve seen packages delayed for MONTHS. The reason you got your package so quickly from Japan was because it didn’t have to cross the US border and was processed from Canadian customs (though they can be just as bad sometimes).

customs are gay, i bought two products worth 49.99 each, so thats like 100 bux total, plus 20 bux shipping guess how much customs cost me… 54dollars… W…T…F…? HOW?!

This was just recently… retarded I tell ya

put your tracking number in canada post and it will tell you where it is

Not really,
ok here is an item that was shipped from Peterborough on Monday-

Tracking has said for the last 2 days- dropped off at local post office, no change.- lots of help that is.

I had two items come in this week, one from the US got hit 44 in fees from UPS when it cost 150 shipped and the other I paid nothing and it came from Thailand and cost 300 from Fedex.
I love Fedex updates:
Mar 24, 2010 9:20 AM MISSISSAUGA, ON/On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Mar 24, 2010 8:49 AM MISSISSAUGA, ON/At local FedEx facility
Mar 24, 2010 7:28 AM MISSISSAUGA, ON/Int’l shipment release
Mar 24, 2010 6:43 AM MISSISSAUGA, ON/At dest sort facility
Mar 24, 2010 1:18 AM MEMPHIS, TN/Departed FedEx location
Mar 24, 2010 12:15 AM MEMPHIS, TN/Arrived at FedEx location
Mar 23, 2010 3:10 PM ANCHORAGE, AK/Departed FedEx location
Mar 23, 2010 3:15 AM ANCHORAGE, AK/Arrived at FedEx location
Mar 23, 2010 1:06 AM GUANGZHOU CN/Departed FedEx location
Mar 21, 2010 12:25 AM GUANGZHOU CN/In transit
Mar 21, 2010 12:15 AM GUANGZHOU CN/Arrived at FedEx location