DO NOT buy from tekniq autostyle!

I ordered a quick release hub from Tekniq autostyle on the 10th, I was informed that the item would ship within 24 hours. I had put in a request for a shop discount (as I ordered it through MSSC) which would have given me 15% off.

The item was paid in full on the 10th.

Regardless of what discounts are to be returned, the item should have been shipped on the 11th or 12 at the very latest.

Tekniq wanted my bisness documents to apply the discount. I faxed all the necessary information. They claim they did not recieveit, but I have the fax reciept from my fax machine to prove it was sent correctly.

They then waited until the 23rd to ship the item because they were waiting for my fax.

So it was mailed on the 23rd 13 days after the initial order.
Now it’s the 27th. Canadapost records the the item has been in Edminton for 4 Fing days. This was sent via express post. WTF.

I will allow the 4 days for the item to be shipped from Edminton to Toronto. Thats fine, but after 4 days the package is still in the warehouse in Edminton.

I am Furious both with Tekniq and Canadapost. This kind of BS is rediculous, and I warn anyone else from ordering any of Tekniq’s products fot fear of more excuses and BS.

That’s what you get for buying from a company that puts a k and q in their name in an attempt to sound trendy, as opposed to following english spelling conventions. Shoulda known they’re shady right off the bat :lol:

Even with a stupid name, They do have nice items, too bad they’re morons who can’t ship things properly. I already have a very nice wheel from them, and they make one of the best quick releases on the market.

I’m just ticked its taken 17 days so far, and I still have no product.

Canada Post will refund the cost of shipping. Print out your tracking info… bring it in…

Later

you should have just bought it locally man…
buying from un known sources always has a risk …atleast ure not getting fucked for items like 1500 bucks worth like a turbo…we have all heard those nightmare stories…

Damn. What if you need to remove your steering wheel before then?!?!?!!?!

maybe you should of paid for the express shipping if you wanted it so fast?

just fyi since I went thru the opposite being a seller…

canadapost tracking info is updated at the beginning and end of the journey, there are no on-the-fly updates, my package was listed as being in the sorting plant for over a week and a half, then miraculously showed up at the buyer (who was freaking out by now being a week late)

and I use xpresspost myself having a venture card, free $100 insurance and tracking and theoretically faster for about the same price as cheapo ground parcel

maybe you should of paid for the express shipping if you wanted it so fast?

It is expresspost ground.