don't order from hp autoworks....

i ordered my tein coilovers from them on the 16th, and they are still not here yet. their customer service is friendly, and their prices are cheap, but shipping sucks. i would pay an extra $20-$30 to get them a week faster, and i could have if i ordered from someone else. they still haven’t even given me a tracking # yet, which makes me believe they haven’t even shipped them yet. if they aren’t in the mail by today, im telling them to cancel my order. any good places to get tein coilovers??

Should have just bought from Hybridynamics. As long as the manufacturer has them in stock, I have got all my parts within days of ordering them.

they got my header for me in like 2 days, but im in philly now, and needed then shipped to me. do they ship???

yes we ship

umm, it’s only been 4 or 5 business days :stick: , that’s pretty normal. I’d chill for a bit, or try calling them for tracking info before you cancel on them.

i didn’t expect them to have them yet, but they could have at least left their warehouse by now. i ordered them on the 16th, and its now the 22nd, and i still don’t have a tracking #.

cool. can you ship me a set of tein basic coilovers for under $825??

that was the price i got, $779 + shipping. let me know.

call the shop and talk to Denis.