F*ck Canada Post

So heres the deal,

I bought an FMIC kit from bing and he shipped it off on sunday. Two seperate boxes with two seperate tracking numbers. Now you would think that both boxes would arrive at the same seeing as they are both going to the same place. BUT NO…

I recieved box number 1 filled with the piping for the IC kit on tuesday afternoon. So yesterday i decided to remove the old SMIC and piping and to start putting the new piping in to get ready for the front mount when it should arrive which was going to be yesterday.

Tracked the number Canada post tells me arrival date was due yesterday, So i call them, they now tell me that i need to contact the sender so he can call and open up a claim. FML How hard is it to ship a big box and not get it lost in the mail

F*ck you canada post

they are unionized and lazy what do u expect

Quoted for truth

I expect my package to arrive on time, this is super frustrating

sorry brother… i’ll do my best.

as mentioned through pm though, i havent had CP lose a package in Canada ever

i’ve had canada post lose stuff going to the US a couple times, but not to canada. my beef with cp is their bullshit website. it is not user friendly at all and is laggy as $hit. what should take me 5 minutes turns into a half hour.

yeah i had 3 packages lost in the US including a pair of CF JIC strut bars going to different places this year… sooo pissed at that one.

i should get a job there.

bet those workers have houses full of sick shit haha

Oh ya my buddy used to work in Purolator. He tells me about all the goodies that they used to grab.

Dont worry it never ‘disappears’ someone took it.

I had the same thing happen this year.
Sent J30 calipers loaded with Hawk pads, stainless lines, etc. + Cobra rotors to the states, only the rotors showed up.
They gave me nothing back except for the shipping charges, I ended up refunding the guy for their fkup.
Better than UPS though…

Unions usually cause lazyness, but thats a different subject

Thanks i appriciate that

Im just a little frustrated as i need to get this put on as the car will need to be moved soon. Oh well hopefully it will show up

ive had packages lost with everyone except DHL actually, not bad service id say