Damn

I wish I lived closer to NV…

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825765

Talk about the perfect setup at about the same price caging my ZJ would be.

road trip

looks pretty fuckin sick

I’m in.

dont have the time off… but if someone wants to take the trailer… lmao

pay for gas and food for me and i will go get it. remember i have a lot of free time.

oh

hai.

:eek3

yea, but i really dont have the money and i would never trust my truck that far… lol. I realy wish i did though… lol

thing is so sick

plus, i realized that it probably would be a lot more than just that b/c it only includes the chassis… no axles/tires/etc. Therefore I would have to convert to a coil-over style suspension which would be quite a bit more… not just simply throwing my zj parts at it… lol. Oh well, someday my jeep will look like that… lol

im sure that cage alone was $$$ though

oo come on just buy it… elliot and i already discussed the drive down.

i looked into it and it would end up costing me almost double what it would for just the tubing to do mine. I have a bender at work so i really just have to buy the tubing. SO i’ll probably just do it in steps as I get some extra cash.

which once I get back from germany, I should have a lot of extra cash to pay off a good junk of my debt… which will free up quite a bit of extra cash every month!!

or just use said cash and dump into said zj…and just keep payin your debts…and have more fun everyday while doing so :thumbup

but that doesnt help in getting a house… lol

buy this rig. It will be worth the trip and extra cash to save you the time of building one.

i agree, but i dont have the $1000 never-less gas money, food, hotel money for someone to go get it. So unless someone wants to buy this guy a f’n awesome gift… it aint gonna happen… lol.

paging ky!

“yea, sure thing” ~ KY… Damn. good try though elliot!!! lmao