damnnnnn if your a american look at this

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

A lack of knowledge and understanding by our generation is what is spiraling our country down the tubes. No one wants to work for anything, or learn anything.

damn right ! im probably guilty of a bit of that but not much more than a bit :number1

well what if someone is hidding knowledge? if your aware of something crucial shouldnt you let them know? why hide knowledge?

I refuse to hide my knowledge.

Well, being the first word in your sentence, should be capitalized. Hiding is spelled with only one d. If, again being the first word, must be capitalized. Your is a possessive word, the contraction you’re, which means you are, is the word you’re looking for. Shouldn’t, being a contraction of should and not, must have an apostrophe to connect the two works. Finally, “why” also must be capitalized.

Hiding knowledge? Knowledge is available for those who wish to acquire it either through education, hard work or both. The problem is this generation of kids want to do neither of those things. They believe they’re entitled to something they didn’t work for just because they want it.

brah… its the internet… no grammar necessary

so you’re saying that you dont want America or any of us to maximize our profits? That is the nature of the market, and if you dont know that you need to recognize it. And your entire rant about short term gain vs sustainability clearly makes no sense. Every big company will hollow out? I guess P&G, Wal-Mart and Exxon Mobil type companies, all American owned and operated companies who have been and will remain around for another 100+ years will hollow out. They all take risks, buying little companies that sometimes dont pan out or buying shares in other companies that flop. America is about making a quick profit.

We clearly demonstrate the ability to build and produce offerings to the world. How else have we gotten by with this crackpot in the white house. Granted, it is not entirely his fault (whole other story) but you have to be kidding me when you state," we wont have anything to offer to the world economy." I guess having the highest GDP (third fastest growing) in the world isn’t good enough for you.

I’ve gotten more rep for correcting grammar on this forum than anything else. :ninja